Status
Not open for further replies.
bro im very pretty,
$100 for a75 ok?
deal in north.
Sms me asap. tks.

Waffle said:
buy my Canon A75 la :bsmilie:

your cousin pretty anot? if pretty i give discount. and how young is she? don't want kenah rotan leh.:bsmilie:

joking joking! was all in jest! don't sue me! i don't have peanuts!

sORe-EyEz said:
wait for Comex at Suntec lo, sure will hav bundle offers de. meanwhile window shop 4 a brand/model 2 guage its current price lo...

Thanks for the suggestion. It's a good idea, but I noticed that the exhibition only starts on 1 September, a little too late. It's a complicated arrangement, and my cousin is staying in Australia. One of our relatives is paying a visit from Singapore within the next two weeks, and we're planning to buy it here and pass it to this relative to take it overseas. Electronics are much more expensive in Australia.

thomaschan said:
get her a used s40/s45. full manual modes.

lagi better if u can get a used g2, or g3 at that price, all the more power for u.

my first digi was the s45. the manual modes allowed me to learn how to control aperture and shutter, and what they were for.

or used a70/75/80 series also not bad.

Good ideas too. It was suggested that she try for some second-hand cameras, but I don't think she's too keen on that. Heheh...if she wanted to take over my old PowerShot A40, then it would also be very cheap, and a good tool at that. I find that most other people online are more willing to fork out money for a 2nd hand film camera rather than a digicam.

I remember the s45 vaguely...it was around when I bought my A40, and it was one of the cameras I would have loved to have, but it was way out of my budget in those days. Fancy that...more than two and a half years ago, a 2 megapixel camera was still retailing at about $450.

Waffle said:
buy my Canon A75 la :bsmilie:

your cousin pretty anot? if pretty i give discount. and how young is she? don't want kenah rotan leh.:bsmilie:

joking joking! was all in jest! don't sue me! i don't have peanuts!

*lol* Jokes aside, I'll have to answer 'yes' to your questions on all accounts. Second hand stuff sounds like one of the better ways to go at this budget, but she's not into buying used stuff. However, if she does start to consider it, I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.