Need help on Canon Nissin Di622 Flash

Canon mount. Re-read what I posted again. Wireless can only trigger by another flash, not any other method.
duh.. then triggered by signals from satellite? I know la... optical triggering.
I was told that would work, but Shane seems to suggest otherwise (for the Canon mounts), hence the confusion.

duh.. then triggered by signals from satellite? I know la... optical triggering.
I was told that would work, but Shane seems to suggest otherwise (for the Canon mounts), hence the confusion.
Haha Sorry for the confusion, but it really is that way. Canon Mounts only trigger via optically - as long as the flash did not go into Standby.

Only the Nikon mount ones can be triggered using radio triggers, like Pocket Wizards, Cactus, Phottis. - This is enabled via a firmware update.

I almost bought the Nikon Mount one just to use as an off camera flash. Until I discovered the great value of the YongNuo 460 II

Haha Sorry for the confusion, but it really is that way. Canon Mounts only trigger via optically - as long as the flash did not go into Standby.

Only the Nikon mount ones can be triggered using radio triggers, like Pocket Wizards, Cactus, Phottis. - This is enabled via a firmware update.

I almost bought the Nikon Mount one just to use as an off camera flash. Until I discovered the great value of the YongNuo 460 II

Shane, can the YongNuo 460 II be use at off- camera flash ??

Can...you want me to demo it for you tmr?I'll bring along my wireless trigger:)

Yeap, that would be great, bring your trigger tomorrow.

P.S, don't mind help me chop a seat tmr..

Yeap, that would be great, bring your trigger tomorrow.

P.S, don't mind help me chop a seat tmr..

Too bad but tmr at AW will be 1st come 1st serve.That AW is damn small leh....who suggest one ar?:think:

P.S Now we have a thread for TCSS in CS KPT,don need to TCSS here alr:)

ya i heard about it. nissin 622 cannot be trigger by wireless triggers.. i was a bit surprised though as i tot as long u buy a set of wireless triggers with transmitter and receiver, everything will be okie.

have to wait for the firmware update.. they updated the Nikon Nissin Di622.. but not for Canon yet