Need Help in recommendation of backpack.

hmmm.. dry cabinet uh? got such thing as dry box? smaller version.. lol.. i dun wann too bulky..
how come fungus will grow on camera on the first place? also how come its faster that fungus grow in cam bag that outside? o.0 sorry i am kinda new to photographly..

There are already a few threads and even one stickied on Dry Cabinet/Box.Do a search...

hmmm.. quite bag man.. how abt sling bag design?

Lowepro Slingshot?Kata 3n1?

There are already a few threads and even one stickied on Dry Cabinet/Box.Do a search...

Lowepro Slingshot?Kata 3n1?

yeah i did so a research on that also.. i know its important to get a dry box but my main concern is the size of the dry box.. i thinking of just getting a dry box put the silcon gel thingy for a beginner like me..

will look up on the bags thanks..

For a beginner, I think a dry cabinet is more suitable..
If u were using a dry box, u gotta worry about things like when to change the gel, is the relative humidity at the correct level etc etc..
Just go get a dry cabinet and put all ur worries aside and shoot..
Furthermore, its cheaper in the long run.. and u wun come back here posting ur worries about storage conditions anymore..

Cheers :)

For a beginner, I think a dry cabinet is more suitable..
If u were using a dry box, u gotta worry about things like when to change the gel, is the relative humidity at the correct level etc etc..
Just go get a dry cabinet and put all ur worries aside and shoot..
Furthermore, its cheaper in the long run.. and u wun come back here posting ur worries about storage conditions anymore..

Cheers :)

ok.. whats the cheapest dry cabient/box i can find? my friend got his at 60+ ..

I think the general recommendation by the rest is, to get a dry cabinet. Is there one that sells at 60+?:think: Pray share.:)

I meant, pls share what your friend got for that price.:)

Is TS buying a dry cabinet or a backpack :dunno: I'm lost. Or is he buying both?

I don't own a dry cabinet so I can't advise.

But for the backpack issue, if you're carrying just 1 camera with a lens, you can wrap it in a jacket and put it in your backpack, no problem. I do that quite often, my camera hasn't broken yet. I recently covered an event with 2 cameras. Both the cameras were stored in such a manner- no problems also.

ok.. whats the cheapest dry cabient/box i can find? my friend got his at 60+ ..

I think the general recommendation by the rest is, to get a dry cabinet. Is there one that sells at 60+?:think: Pray share.:)

yah.. but whats the cheapest? what u mean by Pray share?

Please do a search.This topic has been discussed countless times...

I don't know of any brand new dry cabinet at $60.. maybe u can ask ur fren where he got it?? Rmb to share with us when u find out :p
Or maybe his is a dry box??
U can check out the b/s section to buy second hand.. or check mass sales for a new one..

Cheers :D

I meant, pls share what your friend got for that price.:)

I don't know of any brand new dry cabinet at $60.. maybe u can ask ur fren where he got it?? Rmb to share with us when u find out :p
Or maybe his is a dry box??
U can check out the b/s section to buy second hand.. or check mass sales for a new one..

Cheers :D

Please do a search.This topic has been discussed countless times...

ask liao.. his is Akarui digi de.. his dad bought for him.. he say around 60-70+..

i did search alot times liao.. but idk where the cheapest to buy and sometimes dun understand.. :sweatsm:

:angel:
Is TS buying a dry cabinet or a backpack :dunno: I'm lost. Or is he buying both?

I don't own a dry cabinet so I can't advise.

But for the backpack issue, if you're carrying just 1 camera with a lens, you can wrap it in a jacket and put it in your backpack, no problem. I do that quite often, my camera hasn't broken yet. I recently covered an event with 2 cameras. Both the cameras were stored in such a manner- no problems also.

erm... maybe both.. but first backpack lor..

u dun own a dry cabinet? then where u store your camera? in your camera bag?

wow.. haha thats a very interesting way of storing ur camera! haha

ask liao.. his is Akarui digi de.. his dad bought for him.. he say around 60-70+..

i did search alot times liao.. but idk where the cheapest to buy and sometimes dun understand.. :sweatsm:

akarui only 60-70+???? :think:
TS go look for digi cabi @ carrefour.. think it's one of the cheapest place u can get from..
but pls dun take my word for it.. im just suggesting.. do a search and decide for urself :)