NDP Photographers wanted for CS Online Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

Congratulations to the following who have made it past Stage 2 and are moving on for the final running in Stage 3.

In no particular order:

Mocha
trucatus
sathea
ockly
Picard
RNCW
s11loop
serchim
madmacs
weekh
Zerstorer
LiewTL
frostyIntrepid
sweat100
Garion

Emails are being sent out as I type this. All the best!

jeremyftk said:
Update:

Congratulations to the following who have made it past Stage 2 and are moving on for the final running in Stage 3.

In no particular order:

Mocha
trucatus
sathea
ockly
Picard
RNCW
s11loop
serchim
madmacs
weekh
Zerstorer
LiewTL
frostyIntrepid
sweat100
Garion

Emails are being sent out as I type this. All the best!
Already can spot a few really solid photographers in the list liao , if by any chance i am in ... hope to learn from the pros !;)

Klose said:
A warning to the wannabees thinking of joining. It's going to be shiong, it's not going to be a walk in the park. :sweat: Btw, it's easier to shoot without having a security pass around your neck.
Been there done tat 14yrs ago. shiong especially kana station in field, but gd exprience. would love to do it again maybe in the near future. congrats n gd luck to selected photographers... its not abt the $$$ but the opportunity to b a part in it.

Thanks to all who have sent in your applications and tried for a spot. I am sorry that due to the limited number of passes, I can only let so few in. The final list has been submitted and the shoot goes on...

Cheers to all!

S11loop said:
Already can spot a few really solid photographers in the list liao , if by any chance i am in ... hope to learn from the pros !;)

Prize winner is inside the list .. :)

hi jeremy, truely very honoured to be one of the 4 chosen to shoot this year's ndp, but i'm afraid i won't be able to shoot due to my work (am really looking forward to shoot :cry: ). please select another person to replace me. my apologies for any inconveniences caused.

thx for organising this jeremy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.