ndp fireworks hotspot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazeeee

Sep 8, 2007
kazeeee.com
www.kazeeee.com
anyone care to share the hotspot to take fireworks for ndp ?
i know its still long time to ndp :bsmilie:

1. Fullerton Bridge - sure very packed and crowded 1
2. Sheares Bridge - new year's eve they closed off the bridge
3. Tanjong Rhu - quite far away from the scene unless you got zoom lens
4. Marina East - how to get there ?

is there any nearby hdb can take firworks one?
maybe chinatown?

1. Fullerton Bridge - sure very packed and crowded 1 (so be a early)
2. Sheares Bridge - new year's eve they closed off the bridge (but this is ndp)
3. Tanjong Rhu - quite far away from the scene unless you got zoom lens (not really)
4. Marina East - how to get there ? (google maps)

is there any nearby hdb can take firworks one? (brash basha)
maybe chinatown? (hmmm)

Here...... I took this photo last year..

sncmcx.jpg

i be good boy and share with you one of the best place [ public ] to shoot the floating platform's fireworks.

random_133.jpg

random_134.jpg

right opposite the floating platform. since i'm not going for this yr's one. HAHAHA :bsmilie:

Hmm, I planning for a group fireworks shoot but worry
that the spot would be restricted due to security reasons,
end up don't know where to go last minute.:(
Do anyone know if staying at one fullerton
would be chased away or something?:dunno:
Thanks in advance...

right opposite the floating platform has been fenced up due to the construction of the IR resort, so i dont think is possible to enter.

the one fullerton spot can go early to camp but dont have to stay overnight right?

Must also see the angle you take the shot from. From Tanjong Rhu, you'll be seeing the fireworks from the side instead of fromt he front/rear where you can see the "bloom".

hi, just thought i will share too. i used to watch it from tanjong rhu is not bad. nearer walking distant. i used to walk into a beaten path and then along some high ground.

not that far lah, a 18-55mm will do too.

even if you use tele at 55mm, is likely to capture the contruction equipment over at the IR resort side...

i know of one bridge enter from the front of the sg flyer, up there the view...simply the best view ecp can offer right now.
another way is enter from Tanjong Rhu but the exit is sealed up few weeks ago...
should have gone to that spot during new year eve...

even if you use tele at 55mm, is likely to capture the contruction equipment over at the IR resort side...

i know of one bridge enter from the front of the sg flyer, up there the view...simply the best view ecp can offer right now.
should have gone to that spot during new year eve...

shears bridge ??

closed leh....

shears bridge ??

closed leh....

is part of shears brigde but not the common spot most ppl go to...the spot is nearer to the Tanjong Rhu condo side but opposite.
from there can see the back of sg flyer.

Anyone tried taking from one of the roof of raffles place building? e.g Hitachi Tower :think: (if able to gain access)

i think hitachi tower need to exchange contractor pass...cos there's a guard in the life to take down pass no...been there to do servicing before during my poly attachment.
if you see a guard in the service life then is a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.