ND Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, i find your repeated attempts at this highly irritating. You've said what you wanted to say, now move the bloody hello on.

Lol I frankly find your lack of vocabulary, frankly, quite sad. Bloody? Hello? That's all u know? Oh come on.

U love his high-handed approach, frankly good for you. Frankly, I don't find you irritating at all.

Anyway, I've got a new word for you which frankly u can consider using, other than bloody, which is frankly so rude! It is called "troll".

You have been (frankly) trolled. Thank you for volunteering to be trolled in place of your dear Rashkae.

So you dug up this old thread just to troll me? LOL

Viva la hypocrisy! LOL

Lol I din managed to explain to u. But I thought u had enough intelligence in u to understand, the troll wasn't referring to u. But unfortunately, u are not quite as smart as u think u are and sadly put down newbies for all that (lack of) intelligence u have. Frankly I quite pity people like u who put down others to boost your own ego.

Oh and again, characteristically u jumped to conclusion. I merely applied the number 1 Rashkae rule to search first for what I want, and this is the thread I see. I apply what u bully newbie into understanding (which frankly u can be a lot nicer) and how ironic to stumble upon one of your characteristic trait! If this don't count as cyber bullying, I would quite like to see u talking like that to people outside in real life.

And yes, I do tell bullies off.

*face palm* i do hope the mods put a stop to you for your own good bro.

Lol I frankly find your lack of vocabulary, frankly, quite sad. Bloody? Hello? That's all u know? Oh come on.

U love his high-handed approach, frankly good for you. Frankly, I don't find you irritating at all.

Anyway, I've got a new word for you which frankly u can consider using, other than bloody, which is frankly so rude! It is called "troll".

You have been (frankly) trolled. Thank you for volunteering to be trolled in place of your dear Rashkae.

This is just plain silly.

I believe I have spoken what some do not dare to speak.

can i point out that you're doing the exact same thing to the members who aren't happy with you too? insulting them, calling them idiots and just being plain rude?

FYI i know Rashkae in person and we happen to disturb one another for good fun. and i know he has his reasons for teaching in the manner he does.

if you coach the youths to think, instead of keep asking for the answer, we'll have a better forum in terms of sharing and discussion. NOT getting the answer straight away.

If this don't count as cyber bullying, I would quite like to see u talking like that to people outside in real life.

And yes, I do tell bullies off.

No, it's not cyber bullying. You obviously are clueless.

And yes, I do talk to people like this in real life too.

Then please start telling yourself off, because you bullied fmeeran. You are a self-proclaimed troll, and I hope you get your deserved punishment.

can i point out that you're doing the exact same thing to the members who aren't happy with you too? insulting them, calling them idiots and just being plain rude?

FYI i know Rashkae in person and we happen to disturb one another for good fun. and i know he has his reasons for teaching in the manner he does.

if you coach the youths to think, instead of keep asking for the answer, we'll have a better forum in terms of sharing and discussion. NOT getting the answer straight away.

Lol I have improved over time but Rashkae is still doing the same.

I'm not too sure a teacher or a parent should teach the youth this way. What more he is no teacher or parent to anyone.

Anyone can make a mistake. But people can change. Rashkae had not. U teach, not by telling answer yes. But that means to guide, means u teach them how to search, what is the key word which site to read. I'm sure an award winning photog shd know how many rubbish website s are there. Even if a newbie search, wld he or she know which is right? Not everyone is born with critical thinking.

If u consider Rashkae to be teaching, then his pedagogy is wrong. That will belittle a person. How do u know the person genuinely tried to no avail. I merely highlighted also that I searched but can't find, and the same question I had was lambasted by Rashkae. So what does that mean?

Think about this bef u blindly defend your friend. Sticking out for a friend is good. But I guess this kind of teaching is what puts off many people.

Last edited:
No, it's not cyber bullying. You obviously are clueless.

And yes, I do talk to people like this in real life too.

Then please start telling yourself off, because you bullied fmeeran. You are a self-proclaimed troll, and I hope you get your deserved punishment.

I was quite civilised in that instance compared to "bloody".

Lol I have improved over time but Rashkae is still doing the same.

Nonsense. You have gone from being a newbie to a troll. That's hardly an improvement.

Lol Rashkae. If you believe in teaching the newbies, you should guide them. If you say they are lazy and dont find their information. That is as good as a teacher telling a student "go read your textbook". However, some students are notoriously slow in learning. And trust me, there are people who are notoriously bad in search engines. I was once like that. Until I went into a job that needed me to search companies all over the world for information, and I had someone who sat with me to teach me how to think of important keywords to help me get what i want.

My observation is that you are thinking you are doing the right thing. Sadly, your friends arent helping you. So while people tell u off, your friends are telling u "no man ur the best". That is no way to teach a man how to fish. He doesnt need u to tell him there is a search tool on CS. What u need to tell the newbie is for example if he wishes to search more about ND filters particularly in CS, he can for example search for "ND filters clubsnap" in google, then open up all the linked results in clubsnap and he will have a list of CS threads with ND filters.

Now I am walking the talk and teaching you how to teach a newbie and how to guide a person without giving him a fish. The tactic I employed earlier, which i didn't expect my thread would be closed, was to use how u talk against you. Now I'm showing you how to teach a man to fish. Your idea is right, but your method is wrong. It is up to u whether to buy what i said. If you teach people in this way, u dont give them the fish, but u will generate alot less copycats.

And with regards to freeman, he stuck his nose in without understanding my intentions. As for Kei, i am less harsh as he wasnt being nosey, in fact he thought i was being rude and tried to advise me.

Real teachers do not make their students feel put down. Karma bites. If that is how you would like your son's teacher to teach your son "eh go read tb lah, ur tb so thick why u no go read", then please go ahead. Otherwise, I think i have more or less explained my intentions. I hope this will make you a better teacher, as you see yourself as one. Although to be honest, no one is a teacher here.

Lol Rashkae. If you believe in teaching the newbies, you should guide them. If you say they are lazy and dont find their information. That is as good as a teacher telling a student "go read your textbook". However, some students are notoriously slow in learning. And trust me, there are people who are notoriously bad in search engines. I was once like that. Until I went into a job that needed me to search companies all over the world for information, and I had someone who sat with me to teach me how to think of important keywords to help me get what i want.

My observation is that you are thinking you are doing the right thing. Sadly, your friends arent helping you. So while people tell u off, your friends are telling u "no man ur the best". That is no way to teach a man how to fish. He doesnt need u to tell him there is a search tool on CS. What u need to tell the newbie is for example if he wishes to search more about ND filters particularly in CS, he can for example search for "ND filters clubsnap" in google, then open up all the linked results in clubsnap and he will have a list of CS threads with ND filters.

Now I am walking the talk and teaching you how to teach a newbie and how to guide a person without giving him a fish. The tactic I employed earlier, which i didn't expect my thread would be closed, was to use how u talk against you. Now I'm showing you how to teach a man to fish. Your idea is right, but your method is wrong. It is up to u whether to buy what i said. If you teach people in this way, u dont give them the fish, but u will generate alot less copycats.

And with regards to freeman, he stuck his nose in without understanding my intentions. As for Kei, i am less harsh as he wasnt being nosey, in fact he thought i was being rude and tried to advise me.

Real teachers do not make their students feel put down. Karma bites. If that is how you would like your son's teacher to teach your son "eh go read tb lah, ur tb so thick why u no go read", then please go ahead. Otherwise, I think i have more or less explained my intentions. I hope this will make you a better teacher, as you see yourself as one. Although to be honest, no one is a teacher here.

you just went one round to use proper english and in the end, you also gained a few notches on your post count. well done.

can't you just be straightforward??

you just went one round to use proper english and in the end, you also gained a few notches on your post count. well done.

As I learned with girls, you don't make them understand how much of a pain they are when you are straightforward. You may sometimes need to reverse the situation on them to help them to understand. Of course, in here i'm being more than necessary when I apply this method of teaching on Rashkae as he is an adult. I wouldn't do that to a student/youth.

Ultimately, it will please me no more to see Rashkae or Octarine's post without thinking "here he goes again, wrong pedagogy given a nice sounding name". I doubt Rashkae ever realised what he had been doing all along, was to tell the student to go read tb (the obvious) but doesn't resolve the problem. Some people are lazy in school, because they give up more easily than others. Thus, they appear to be lazy and the teacher scolds them.

Oh btw, yes I have spoken what some people wants to say, I'm not being a copycat. Because Rashkae did not discern that my intent was to correct his pedagogy while the others (copycats) are trying to correct his attitude.

Let me sum it up: He thinks he can teach me how to teach. He says I should tell newbies what search terms to use (which I do, he's just too blind/conceited/full of himself to see) and thus is being the benign, most-holy guru of all things and is teaching poor old wayward me how to guide newbies... All while insulting and trolling fmeeran.

God (or whatever you believe in) help this forum if more people like him join.

Oh btw, yes I have spoken what some people wants to say, I'm not being a copycat. Because Rashkae did not discern that my intent was to correct his pedagogy while the others (copycats) are trying to correct his attitude.

Congratulations. I hereby dub thee the most arrogant person I have encountered on CS.

Do not, for a second, think that you can teach me, or that your method is better than mine, etc. It is the height of arrogance for you to assume that I "do not realize what I have been doing all along". I do know what I have been doing, it just disagrees with your need to be mollycuddled and spoonfed. For you to think, even for a second, that you are the great guru and teacher of all and that everyone must follow your way because only your way is correct, shows just how blind you are.

I sincerely hope none of my children ever encounter a mollycuddling wanna-be teacher like yourself.

He reminds me of those aunties that complain to TNP about a teacher telling their kid to study more because obviously their golden egg must be perfect and how dare someone tell their golden egg to study more.

The Moving Chair said:
As I learned with girls, you don't make them understand how much of a pain they are when you are straightforward. You may sometimes need to reverse the situation on them to help them to understand. Of course, in here i'm being more than necessary when I apply this method of teaching on Rashkae as he is an adult. I wouldn't do that to a student/youth.

Ultimately, it will please me no more to see Rashkae or Octarine's post without thinking "here he goes again, wrong pedagogy given a nice sounding name". I doubt Rashkae ever realised what he had been doing all along, was to tell the student to go read tb (the obvious) but doesn't resolve the problem. Some people are lazy in school, because they give up more easily than others. Thus, they appear to be lazy and the teacher scolds them.

Why is every place I hang out online being invaded by trolls?
Off to drown myself in coffee.

But you know what, I'll leave you to your trolling. I'm actually laughing at your last post, so thank you for the amusement, but I have better things to do than argue with an internet troll and cyber-bully who's so full of himself it's actually funny. I'll not waste CS bandwidth or any of my own keystrokes on a reply to you, because it's not worth it. :)

Why is every place I hang out online being invaded by trolls?
Off to drown myself in coffee.

Coffee is good. :D

Don't mind him, he thinks talking to photographers is like talking to girls. Let him be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.