National Day Parade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Majestic, I do not know if that information is true or where you heard it from. I think you may want to remove that, before MSD comes after you. I think that's pretty classified. It's not a good idea to place it up there. Unless this is what you have read. I dunno where you got the info from.

the info is widely available on google.

at esplanade now... drizzling ..... hope it clears up soon in time for the fireworks n mobile col .....

No luck yet .... many cameras around ... lol but no one shooting .. think mobile col is about to come ....

Where r u camping to shoot fireworks cubicon bro

Lucky the sky decide to hold back somewhat ard 730pm plus ....
I was shooting at the end of esplanade bridge closest to esplanade .... not much shooters ... a couple of tripod and tat's it .... think it was quite a decent location. Could get the whole IR in frame

Yo Guys,

Was there at suntec city area. Damn close to mobile column.

But too bad no DSLR with me Only have IPHONE.

You guys can go in the middle of the traffic light at suntec city.

I was at Victoria Theatre side, not bad to catch mobile column but by the time it reaches there, it's 7+ already.

Is there 2pm rehearsal next week?

I was at Victoria Theatre side, not bad to catch mobile column but by the time it reaches there, it's 7+ already.

There will be rehearsal every weekend until the actual day.

I went to do a recce today at 2.30PM

I walk around the whole security perimeter and survey the ground, looking for the best place to shoot the mobile column and the fireworks.

fireworks starts around 8.20 so best be there at 8.00pm

3 barges located same place, on the marina bay, backdrop is the MBS hotel..
dont stand at the esplande side cuz the fireworks will over lap each other , not very nice.

merlion park and the walkway at the restaurants there is only good for those who have very wide angle lens.
which i stood there but i think still not wide enough
i was using a 17-40 on a 7d and the top of the fireworks got cut away cuz canot fit to frame.

so i reckon, best stand at the esplande bridge, get the 3 fireworks barge and MBS + flyer as background!

_MG_0095.jpg

HTH

Last edited:
Yo Guys,

Was there at suntec city area. Damn close to mobile column.

But too bad no DSLR with me Only have IPHONE.

You guys can go in the middle of the traffic light at suntec city.
yah, quite a good spot... around 6.20 they will start positioning.

fireworks starts around 8.20 so best be there at 8.00pm

3 barges located same place, on the marina bay, backdrop is the MBS hotel..
dont stand at the esplande side cuz the fireworks will over lap each other , not very nice.

merlion park and the walkway at the restaurants there is only good for those who have very wide angle lens.

i was using a 17-40 on a 7d and the top of the fireworks got cut away cuz canot fit to frame.
will post to show what i mean,

so i reckon, best stand at the esplande bridge, get the 3 fireworks barge and MBS + flyer as background!

HTH
the fireworks looks good with MBS as background.

I think next week onwards is preview already...

Nope.. next week onwards is NE1, 2, and 3.. then preview..

Nope.. next week onwards is NE1, 2, and 3.. then preview..

Oh ok.Anyway for these NE show and preview,i think the security will be more strict as there will be audience alr...

Oh ok.Anyway for these NE show and preview,i think the security will be more strict as there will be audience alr...

saw a lot of pple carrying the goodie bags yesterday.. guess they already got audience..

Status
Not open for further replies.