Natasha, Tiffanie, Lynette, Amelia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesilver

Jan 11, 2009
Hi Fellas,
just sharing the recent shoot organized recently by Surrephoto. Only my second shoot but I really did enjoy it. The models were all friendly and heartbreakers (although they seemed a bit tired near the end, poor things) and the group I shot with were jokers. I'm pretty new to all this, so cut some slack.

1. Natasha - friendly and experienced, really fun to work with.

3266124497_ece663d916_b.jpg

2. Tiffanie - bubbly and friendly - hope the pics managed to capture that

3266124385_530f36ebe5_b.jpg

3266949764_2d5dfa37dd_b.jpg

3. Amelia - cool cat with smouldering eyes ( I don't mean cold! )

3266951430_2478d9b229_b.jpg

4. Lynette - omygosh - reminds me of strawberry shortcake - sweet

3266125433_f0c58ce9d9_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots you have there considering its your 2nd attempt only,

Take note:
#1 take note of the metal pole cutting her hands, black patch underneath armpit

#2 if we could see the other arm...
2b blown backgrd

#3 Nice, like it alot :)

#4 Another nice one.

and welcome to CS!

the shooting location is extremely tricky in the morning as shooting is often towards the sun direction causing the sky to be blown and because of the tall buildings, leaving the darker parts even more underexposed. Even reflectors might not help much. Not a good location I feel.

yeah, had a lot of problem with exposure, especially what with my being new to DSLRs, so a lot of them didn't turn out well. Sigh... Busy playing with it now in different light conditions - just went to Sentosa yesterday as well. Oh well, hope i get better soon.

yeah, had a lot of problem with exposure, especially what with my being new to DSLRs, so a lot of them didn't turn out well. Sigh... Busy playing with it now in different light conditions - just went to Sentosa yesterday as well. Oh well, hope i get better soon.

Agreed. Hope to shoot again with u in future bro. Cheers. Oh and nice series.

id recommend a smaller aperture as the background honestly didnt exist, you might as well ahve taken them against some random wall..

i think some PP work on them will be great!

3 is my pick.
would prefer a tigher crop and some catchlight. and definitely a little bit sharper.

Status
Not open for further replies.