N.U.G @ 31 Mar 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Tang is girl... doubt you want her ...

*espn runs.

Hi all,

Newbie member to Clubsnap.

I am a Nikon user with the following gear:
D70 and F90x body
Nikkor 28-70mm
Nikkor 18-70mm
Sigma 70-300mm APO
SB26 Speedlite

Please the forum senior advise on how to join the NUG?
Thanks!

We don't compare equipment so no need to list the equipment... we're just there to talk photography & models & Tang (yes, Tang) so just drop by and chit chat!!!

Actually I was there on Monday.. I came with a friend who brought a D70 from Sykes.

Not sure if there's any forum protocol, hence better ask .. otherwise, kena flamed.. not good..:)

In any case, I am quite interested in photography but my pictures just don't come out nice.. so here's hoping to learn more from the more experienced photographers.

espn said:
We don't compare equipment so no need to list the equipment... we're just there to talk photography & models & Tang (yes, Tang) so just drop by and chit chat!!!
MAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahah

espn.. u're especially humourous today...!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

super.armadillo said:
Actually I was there on Monday.. I came with a friend who brought a D70 from Sykes.

That would be me dude :). Still tweaking that toy.

super.armadillo said:
Not sure if there's any forum protocol, hence better ask .. otherwise, kena flamed.. not good..:)

In any case, I am quite interested in photography but my pictures just don't come out nice.. so here's hoping to learn more from the more experienced photographers.

Just turn up :). But be wary of espn's favorite hypnotic chant.... "BUY... BUY... BUY..." :bsmilie:

Oh ya... buy your own coffee. Or you can buy for everyone -- they won't stop you :devil:

Huh? What :dunno: Why me again :dunno:

Where do you guys usually hang out?

I'm getting a D70 tomorrow. I'm new to CS and would like to learn more from Pros here. ;)

Pros here have a lot, unfortunately I'm not one of them :bsmilie:

Check out the Nikon subforum and do a search on NUG, you will get your answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.