N D P F i r e w o r k s ( A u g 9 , 0 7 ) - 1 s t T r y B l a c k C a r d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlook

Sep 11, 2004
West
andrewbphoto.multiply.com
Inspired by Jer's fireworks pictures, 1st time tried black card and 1st time to Marina East. C & C are welcome.
(1)
CRW_9974_Resize1.jpg

(2)
CRW_9970_Resize.jpg

Nice try. With long exposure, BG is brighter than previous series.:)

Nice try. With long exposure, BG is brighter than previous series.:)

Still learning. In PS, reduced the brightness. The BG was quite bright.

1st time to Marina East.

Using black card, it is able to capture different types of fireworks. But, that day, the F.W. were almost bursting at the same position. Some were too low and blocked the building.

Any tips for using black card ? Thanks in advance.

Nice location...can u hear the firework bursting sound from there? NDP firework is like that..no standard when compare to international... u can get better result when Spain and china team show us what is the real firework...:)

Nice location...can u hear the firework bursting sound from there? NDP firework is like that..no standard when compare to international... u can get better result when Spain and china team show us what is the real firework...:)

Thanks, John. Coul hear the bursting sound.

Looking forward to the FW festival show. Have not decide the place to take. Seems everywhere got many people .... Look forward to your posting ....

In last series, I reduced the brightness to bring down the smoke. But, the BG building was darkened.

Have not found a quick way to do it. Any advice ? Thanks in advance.

In Photoshop, you can use the Burn Tool. I use yours as an example with a 2-min job. Let me know if you want it to be removed.

83691778.jpg

Hi, nice pix!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

May I know the exact location that you took those photos? In Marina City Park?

Shooting location - Marina East, where all the Tanjong Rhu condos are.

Thanks.. I searched streetdirectory.com but couldn't find any exactly matching entry for "Marina East"... May I know how can I get there by driving? If only residents of the condos can go there, then just forget it ...

Thanks.. I searched streetdirectory.com but couldn't find any exactly matching entry for "Marina East"... May I know how can I get there by driving? If only residents of the condos can go there, then just forget it ...

Unfortunately, there are no car parks around that area. People are taking pics here.

Take bus 158 (if i remember correctly) or take a taxi. Need to walk to the area.

Thanks.

For location, you may like to read:
http://forum.clubsnap.com/showthread...st+fire works

it has detailed info of location and how to get there.

Nice weekend.

Unfortunately, there are no car parks around that area. People are taking pics here.

Take bus 158 (if i remember correctly) or take a taxi. Need to walk to the area.

Thanks :cool: but by taking bus I cannot bring all my equipments... so ma fan... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.