My Newbie toy shot series ^^

Nice. very creative. You dun need outings with the pros. With your portfolio, do consider conducting a workshop for us. ;)

thats too exaggerate liao bro...hahah

Amazing shots! Im captivated!

thanks all ^^

Seriously, are you really an engineer? I think your level belongs to art/creative director ... and I believe the rest of the guys would agree.

Seriously, are you really an engineer? I think your level belongs to art/creative director ... and I believe the rest of the guys would agree.

LOL..omg..how u know im an engineer???:think:

Very interesting and super!!!!
Is a three :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: up!!!

You can consider to make it a story book..
I will be the first to buy!!
will use it for my kids bed time story. ;)

haha..thanks bro..
not good enough to make a book la...most of the time my ideas r very boliao one..lol..i think its bcoz the figurine look cute thats y u all like it ^^

Very interesting :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So funny and I can't stop smiling :D

haha..glad that my shots started ur day with some smiles ^^

Amazing, I love them :) Very original work

3962134431_8000ca0651_b.jpg

Hahahaha well done.

Very nice series.

Love the compositions.

Excellent series. Great use of lighting but, above all, superbly creative and entertaining. :)

:thumbsup::lovegrin: love it love it!

To me ur series is the best in abstract & still life section... Excellent works!

Amazing, humorous, cool, entertaining series...i really makes me smile watching it. GREAT!!!

rZ

ahchew,

about the background lighting hor, how did you achieve them ar? cut your own holes in cardboards den pass light through them? led lights? hahha esp no1 and no2. they where quite far behind from the toys right, like maybe 5-6meters?

hahhaa paiseh, im engineer also, so i tend to ask very technical questions

Very creative images, commercial quality liao.

No. 2 and 14 are my favourite!! :heart: :heart: