My NDP Preview Fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, there is still another try on 09/08/2003.

Originally posted by ivor
Well done, there is still another try on 09/08/2003.

Yah but I have NDP tickets so I'll be snapping away at the parade instead. :)

Have to wait next year then improve on my shots! ;)

THanks ivor!

Go back to the same spot where you shoot for the NE & preview on 09/08/2003...

Originally posted by KSeet
Have to wait next year then improve on my shots! ;)

Originally posted by ivor
Go back to the same spot where you shoot for the NE & preview on 09/08/2003...

Hmm in 2004 lor. Becoz I have NDP tickets mah, so I'll not be able to shoot from outside. :)

Good shots. May I know what ISO settings you used for the firework? Thanks.

Originally posted by Hippo
Good shots. May I know what ISO settings you used for the firework? Thanks.

Hi Hippo!

Thanks!
I used ISO 100

Did you take fireworks photos too?

Yes I did, but didn't turn out well as I was sitting in the stadium at the blue sector. The angle was horrible.

Originally posted by Hippo
Yes I did, but didn't turn out well as I was sitting in the stadium at the blue sector. The angle was horrible.

fireworks behind u hor?

I also have blue sector tickets, so i wun be capturing fireworks liao
will try to capture the stadium stuff till no more adequate light

Use a tripod. It is one of the most useful photographic equipment but always the least utilised.

The fireworks themselves look OK, but I find the majority of the shots got too much empty black space above them.... I can understand this was the way you set up the camera on the tripod in anticipation of the height of the fireworks. ;)

What were your shutter/apperture settings?? The cityscape also needs a bit more exposure, maybe upping the ISO a bit would do the trick??

Originally posted by BillyTheKid
The fireworks themselves look OK, but I find the majority of the shots got too much empty black space above them.... I can understand this was the way you set up the camera on the tripod in anticipation of the height of the fireworks. ;)

What were your shutter/apperture settings?? The cityscape also needs a bit more exposure, maybe upping the ISO a bit would do the trick??

:)

I used f8.0 and 2.5 seconds. Hmm..If I increase ISO, the fireworks may be too bright and washed out. I'll have to experiment ;). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.