My Mini Pentax Kx collection

Should I include this in the pricelist ? Lol .

If got red/black/white spare let me know . Either of them can match my k5 :)

Very cute collection!

I think you are sick.
Playing with XMM cute cute toys at your age.
Go see a doctor.
Give your collection to me. :bsmilie:

Don't like this leh! I cannot go Vivo until next week outing. So pls leave some stock for me.

I know you guys prefer the more popular colours like red, white, pink, etc. I hope the stock will come in soon so that you guys can go try your luck. If you get one of those 'uglier' colour like brown or olive, please let me know!

pinholecam,
What to do? Can't afford the real thing so have to settle for toys.

Last edited:
I know you guys prefer the more popular colours like red, white, pink, etc. I hope the stock will come in soon so that you guys can go try your luck. If you get one of those 'uglier' colour like brown or olive, please let me know!

pinholecam,
What to do? Can't afford the real thing so have to settle for toys.

I also want this toy.

Gone through some effort to get these. Missing from the collection are Black, Earth, Olive, Navy and Silver. Anyone who has a spare and would like to sell it to me, please let me know. :bsmilie:

Mini_Pentax_Kx.jpg

Wah, hardcore collector... :)

Oceanpriest, you can buy from me... seriously, I am selling my working condition Auto 110

Oceanpriest, you can buy from me... seriously, I am selling my working condition Auto 110

Yes, I saw your thread few months ago, but i'm still looking for the whole set, although it's not on top of my wishlist :bsmilie:

er.... vivo where huh? i mean which shop?

Die hard Pentaxian differentiates from the rest:bsmilie::thumbsup:

waaaaaaaaaaa im jealous i just want a white 1 :cry:

I heard that the white one is the most sought after...lucky for me I manage to find one.

Last edited:
wah. i also want a white one for my Kx.

I saw this thread late. Anyone knows of any locations with this as of today?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

Anyone knows which colour is more rare and more valuable? I saw some on sale today at Toy Outpost @ Raffles Xchange, and would like to buy the rare ones since can choose. Thanks!

Guys,
The mini cameras are now available! In fact 2 places in Funan centre sell them. SLR revolution has a huge box full of it in many colours selling for $10 each :cry: but at least they have lots of stocks. The anime figurine shop on level 5 (I think its name is "Tendo") also sell them individually or as a set. The individual ones sell for between $8 to $10 depending on the colour. got myself a boring white..heh heh.

:)

Last edited: