My 1st Wedding Shoot & Tea Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
clicknick said:
I like your layout very much, very nicely done montage.

Just one point to ask you, why did you choose the picture on the first page left hand side, what r u trying to show in that picture? I only see a cake box, the kitchen and people's back :think: .
thanks bro :)

i chose that particular picture to show the so called "behind the scenes" activities while the couple waited for the tea ceremony. I used an opening (like a window) thru the kitchen to frame the scene ... guess it didn't really work huh? :think:

AixisOfJustice said:
thanks bro :)

i chose that particular picture to show the so called "behind the scenes" activities while the couple waited for the tea ceremony. I used an opening (like a window) thru the kitchen to frame the scene ... guess it didn't really work huh? :think:

It may work for the people who were there and know what is going on. Don't work for me because I am an outsider so I only see a picture as it is and it's merits, can't see the story behind the picture. Thanks for explaining.

clicknick said:
It may work for the people who were there and know what is going on. Don't work for me because I am an outsider so I only see a picture as it is and it's merits, can't see the story behind the picture. Thanks for explaining.
thanks for pointing it out. appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.