Mt Aspiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

toomz

Jan 2, 2003
Visit site
IMG_1342_1343.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

Links to some more pics from my travel ....
Alongside Christchurch Cathedral
Gloomy New Brighton Pier
Summit Road Lookout
No Rush Here
Leafy Greens
Straight Ahead
Crossing
Church, Tekapo
Good Shepherd Church
Serene Lake
Rising From Behind
Pano From Cowans Hill
Gloomy Skies
Panos from Tekapo Surroundings
Gloomy Weather along Heritage Trail
Vast
En-Route to Mt Cook
The Walk to Hooker Valley Glacier - Part I
The Walk to Hooker Valley Glacier - Part II
Taking Off
Cardrona Valley
Highway 94 to Milford
Fiordland Sights
Cruise on Milford Sound
Queenstown Hill
From Above

Wow! Eye-opener stuffs you got there! Vivid and sharp. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

hazmee said:
Wow! Eye-opener stuffs you got there! Vivid and sharp. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

Tks pal. Till now I can't get my eyes off #1, captivates me :)

Can you see the hobbit in the forest in the second image? He was still looking for the Ring. :bsmilie:

2nd pic is very nice.

tOGGY said:
Can you see the hobbit in the forest in the second image? He was still looking for the Ring. :bsmilie:

2nd pic is very nice.

Haha sharp eyes and good imagination. My preciousssssss...!!! :bigeyes:

wow how did u reach Mt Apsiring? Its not an easy accessible place rite? i went to NZ south island in Jan 05 and really missing it already.

Yvisg said:
wow how did u reach Mt Apsiring? Its not an easy accessible place rite? i went to NZ south island in Jan 05 and really missing it already.

I'm not sure if tat was Mt Aspiring or not but I was along the dart river having lunch when I took tat but I was in Mt Aspiring National Park :bsmilie:

Was doing some kayak and jetboating there. I regretted not staying a few days in Glenorchy to explore the park though. The place seems so peaceful and quiet, sure it does provides oppurtunities for some hiking if you take it slow and easy.

n:thumbsup:

i going to nz soon, i just wonder how many spare batt shd i bring. mayb you can adv. Thanks.

toomz said:
I'm not sure if tat was Mt Aspiring or not but I was along the dart river having lunch when I took tat but I was in Mt Aspiring National Park :bsmilie:

Was doing some kayak and jetboating there. I regretted not staying a few days in Glenorchy to explore the park though. The place seems so peaceful and quiet, sure it does provides oppurtunities for some hiking if you take it slow and easy.

Oic. Wow at least u went to Glenorchy. I didnt even touch Glenorchy. I heard Mt. Aspiring is real beautiful. Too bad, i just touch Wanaka n go off, thats it.
How many days were u in NZ? i was there for almost 2wks in south island only. L(

Yvisg said:
Oic. Wow at least u went to Glenorchy. I didnt even touch Glenorchy. I heard Mt. Aspiring is real beautiful. Too bad, i just touch Wanaka n go off, thats it.
How many days were u in NZ? i was there for almost 2wks in south island only. L(

I was there for 21 days ;).
Didn't really like Wanaka & Queenstown township then cos too touristy and rowdy for my taste haha. I'd really like to give Glenorchy a good visit if I have the chance in the future.

well, i going there abt 10days... (too short for me). i will b going to christchurch, queenstown, melford sound, glazier & etc (i cant remember). bty i m joining their local day tour not self drive.

iguanas said:
well, i going there abt 10days... (too short for me). i will b going to christchurch, queenstown, melford sound, glazier & etc (i cant remember). bty i m joining their local day tour not self drive.

Hope u have a good time there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.