Ms S'pore World Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is for those who really want to shoot?

Am I correct to say I can do whatever to the photographs as I wish? i.e.: I own the copyright.

Thanks...

Flash Light said:
rubbish, nobody can make a living as an event photographer anymore, spoil others rice bowl

" Opinions differ from each other "

**** YOU

the contestants so chio meh? all those recent beauty queens contest all cmi.

Thread Closed NO MORE ENQUIRY

Thank for interested

Hi all,

This is basic demand-supply economics as already mentioned by some earlier. Not much point in complaining about rice bowls etc. The world is changing.... with the Internet and Digital technology, there are going to be a lot more photographers (pro, semi or amatuers) who will get to know about alot more opportunities (through the Internet).

Instead, pros should think about how to create better value than amatuers. Better service? Better pictures? Lower prices?

2cts worth.

When I first read this 'offer' last night, just minutes after it was posted - my first thought was that it might be a scam. Everyone knows that ClubSnap members are very budget consious, yet generous with their time and advice.

Yes, this is something new (charging photographers exorbitant prices to shoot). I hope it doesn't continue. :bigeyes: :nono:

My two cents.

if Taiwan 女 F4 in the show I still might consider. :sweatsm:

Have never heard of such things before, those interested better check with the org. first. From what I know, you do not own the full copyrights. The title "Miss Singapore World" is a registered trademark. Any usage of the images which in one way or another is link to this event have to be cleared by the org first. It's very much like shooting a MediaCorp artist, you can shoot, you can post on your personnal site ( as your personnal work ), or even here in CS. But if it is used by anyone ( either you sell the images or have been leeched ) the org. have every right to sue you for it. Not trying to bump the thread starter but I think it would be wise for CSers here to know what they're getting themself into.

Wah me interested too.......

How much is the organiser going to pay me?

PLUS ONE......:sticktong

Guys, just use a longer lens lor......

No need to pay for this kinda of event. It's ONLY MISS SINGAPORE/WORLD.

Even if it's MISS WORLD event, there is no need to pay for it.

AReality said:
I guess this is for those who really want to shoot?

Am I correct to say I can do whatever to the photographs as I wish? i.e.: I own the copyright.

Thanks...

My qn still not answered.
If it's mine to keep, I can still consider. If it's to be given to the company or anyone, then it's a real horrible thing. The thread didn't say anything about must give them a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.