Montage 2005 - NUSPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks eng hong for the very detailed info and the map....

jkl

enghong17 said:
Hi jialuvqr,

you may attend the open judging on 28th May at SAFRA Mt. Faber Club. Points keyed in by the judges are displayed on a panal for all to see. We will record the points awarded for administrative purposes but we may/may not tell participants the points awarded.

Judging is a tedious process with over a thousand or more pictures being judged and judges tend not to make any comments during the initial round. Even at the final stage, each judge is given an individual slip of paper to record the score given to each entry in the "Finals". This is to prevent one judge from influencing the other, making the judging process a fair procedure.

We welcome all participants to attend the judging as a good chance to learn what type of pictures captures judges eyes and what makes winning pictures.

Hope to see you then ;)

oh ok, that means I can see my score on the panel.
What time will the judging start? May I know also if I want to collect the photos back, is it after the seminar?

will Mr Yip HK be there to judge also?

Thanks

jialuvqr said:
oh ok, that means I can see my score on the panel.
What time will the judging start? May I know also if I want to collect the photos back, is it after the seminar?

will Mr Yip HK be there to judge also?

Thanks

Yes you can see the score on the panal. Judging starts at 12pm. Collection of prints is at the end of the seminar on 11th June.

Mr. Yip may/may not judge.

EngHong

one more question: only can collect after the seminar ? no later? if can later, izzit collect @ NUS photography club?

if i would like to hand in personally, can I do it during the weekends? operating hours?

leeter said:
one more question: only can collect after the seminar ? no later? if can later, izzit collect @ NUS photography club?
yes, you can collect after the seminar from NUSPS.
you have to arrange with us to collect the photos.

jialuvqr said:
if i would like to hand in personally, can I do it during the weekends? operating hours?

enghong17 said:
About NUSPS DMC: http://www.nusps.org.sg/dmc/
The Digital Media Center is centrally located within NUS at Yusof Ishak House, NUSSU Service Center.

OPENING HOURS:

Monday-Friday 10am - 7pm
Saturday, Sundays and Public holidays Closed

map.jpg

We can be reached by the following bus services:

· NUS Internal Bus Service A1
· NUS Internal Bus Service A2
· NUS Internal Bus Service B
· NUS Internal Bus Service C

· SBS Transit Bus Service 95
· SBS Transit Bus Service 96
· SBS Transit Bus Service 151

Feedback/Enquiries

If you have any feedback or enquiries, please email us at dmc@nusps.org.sg

if you want to come personally on weekends, you can drop your photos into the NUSPS letter box. It is located outside NUSSU Secretariat Office in Yusof Ishak House.

sathea said:
if you want to come personally on weekends, you can drop your photos into the NUSPS letter box. It is located outside NUSSU Secretariat Office in Yusof Ishak House.

oh no then I can't since weekday has to work

is there any way that I can mail safetly, am afraid that the photos get folded or damage during postage.
can I also register it?

how do i arrange to get back my photos? hehee... have to call ? cannot go down and collect?

leeter said:
how do i arrange to get back my photos? hehee... have to call ? cannot go down and collect?

call and arrange for pick up.

jialuvqr said:
oh no then I can't since weekday has to work

is there any way that I can mail safetly, am afraid that the photos get folded or damage during postage.
can I also register it?

U can place your photos between 2 cardboards and send them through mail, we have received many entries in good condition this way. If you wish to submit them personally, you can look for me at the Digital Media Centre on Mon (morning) or Wed (whole day).

Leeter: It's best that you call in advance if you wish to collect back your prints, so that we can look for them first.

Cheers

7 more days to the deadline, keep all the entries coming :)

kenshinz said:
7 more days to the deadline, keep all the entries coming :)

i just managed to send it thru post only yesterday leh

dunno can reach there in time or not

if late by a couple of days... ?

Will reach in time, don't worry Singpost is very efficient. We should receive on Tuesday, if not very latest Wednesday. Thanks for the participation :)

kenshinz said:
Will reach in time, don't worry Singpost is very efficient. We should receive on Tuesday, if not very latest Wednesday. Thanks for the participation :)

thanks!

will try to be present on 28th to take a look at the open judging...

think its very good to open judge. very fair :thumbsup:

argh... now that u reminded me... still havent send in my pics...

enghong17 said:
Still in time........... :)

enghong17, i student now, but i belong to the july intake, do i need to prove that i am a student by bringing any neccessary docus. hope to see replies asap, as i maybe going down 2molo..

Status
Not open for further replies.