Moments friendship

chanalb

Aug 29, 2009
Just want to share some pics on the theme of friendship. Comments welcomed. Also feel free to add on your pics that are in line with this theme.

1. I am glad we are in this together

DSC03079 by chanbasil, on Flickr

2. Caught in between girl talk.

DSC07654 by chanbasil, on Flickr

3. Post exercise bonding

DSC03708 by chanbasil, on Flickr

4. Fishing buddies in red

DSC03696 by chanbasil, on Flickr

5. Hear my sensational story

DSC01373 by chanbasil, on Flickr

Just realise that the thread title should be moments of friendship ;p

Anyway, just 2 more pics.

6. Old pals

DSC01242 by chanbasil, on Flickr

7. I think I know you from somewhere

DSC01389 by chanbasil, on Flickr

interesting topic . . . :)

interesting topic . . . :)

Thanks. Hope that there will be more people who would also find this theme interesting.

The Photos in all honesty look like snapshots to me. You may want to try to be more intimate with your photos especially...

The Photos in all honesty look like snapshots to me. You may want to try to be more intimate with your photos especially...

Well they are snap shots done with a 55-200 tele. I don't pretend they are anything more. Appreciate your comments anyway.

Well they are snap shots done with a 55-200 tele. I don't pretend they are anything more. Appreciate your comments anyway.

Im sorry if it sounded harsh. i didnt mean to offend.

Some pictures are underexposed. especially #3

and

There is a misfocus i feel in #5....

I like the caption on #7 tho

Im sorry if it sounded harsh. i didnt mean to offend.

Some pictures are underexposed. especially #3

and

There is a misfocus i feel in #5....

I like the caption on #7 tho

No worries. Not offended. Agree with you about #5. It is mis-focused. About the underexposure, when I view my orginal photos on my PC it is not underexposed. But when I reduce the size to upload onto flickr and post here it becomes noticeably darker. Maybe because I use free irfanview software which is not so good. I also dunno. I think next time when I reduced, I will batch process to increase the gamma to compensate. Thanks for your comments again.