Models giving photos w/o photographers premission

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the TS and all other who wants to get in the organised photoshoot business,

If you are running a business, regardless the size, dun be a cheapskate and reuse the model's photo taken by another photographer. Do your own pre-marketing shoot, (something like what Modellin does) and post it for your sales promotion.

If u can't shoot, hire one.. there are lots here, some are free.

The model can use the photo to show to u how she looks like, for casting purposes, but to draw the line clear, dun use them.

Make your own and no one will mark u wrong.

Its that simple.

Yea totally agree. Sometimes when I see HP pics being used to advertise I also find funny...no pics wanna model lolz :)

If you are running a business, regardless the size, dun be a cheapskate and reuse the model's photo taken by another photographer. Do your own pre-marketing shoot, (something like what Modellin does) and post it for your sales promotion.

The model can use the photo to show to u how she looks like, for casting purposes, but to draw the line clear, dun use them.

Its that simple.

Its that simple.
I was trying to explain this point to some modeling agencies. But it just do not get my point. Is it so hard to play safe? :dunno:

I was trying to explain this point to some modeling agencies. But it just do not get my point. Is it so hard to play safe? :dunno:

Its not hard to play safe. Just terribly expensive! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.