Model Shoot - cruise along Sg River

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: TIME CHANGED TO 9AM TO 1PM.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTICE: DATE OF CRUISE MODEL SHOOT CHANGED TO SEP 27 SATURDAY.

Namelist for cruise shoot Sep 27th Sat. Pls pm/email/sms me for re-confirmation.
1. Jordan
2. Nos
3. Jose
4. Christ
5. Vegas
6. Sykes
7. Tham
8. (available!)

1 more space available! We are set for sail on this Sat Sep 27. Ahoy! Ahoy!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: TIME CHANGED TO 9AM TO 1PM.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTICE: DATE OF CRUISE MODEL SHOOT CHANGED TO SEP 27 SATURDAY.

Namelist for cruise shoot Sep 27th Sat.
1. Jordan
2. Nos
3. Jose
4. Christ
5. Vegas
6. Sykes
7. Tham
8. Jason

Crews aboard. We are ready to sail on this Sat Sep 27. Ahoy! Ahoy!

Here is the proposed cruise schedule details:

- On Sat Sep 27, 9am we will meet up at Keppel Marina dockyard.
- We will shoot at the dockyard for about 1/2 hr. (model in bikini).
- We will then set sail, eastwards to Marina South area, and shoot along the way. Will try to have Shenton Way as background.
- We will then sail southwards, to Pulau Hantu (??, not sure correct spelling or not). We may stop and shoot on the island, depends on situation.
- We then sail northwards back to Singapore mainland. Target to back at 1pm.

The cruise is 2-decker, lower deck is air-con and upper deck is open-air, with plenty of space for model pose. The side-walk is very narrow, just enough for 1 person to pass through. Pls make sure you have the right shoes/feet.

You can bring your wide-angle. Most of times we will shoot outdoor, so use your judgement to bring the correct ISO films/slides.

Recommend all to bring along your international passport, just in case.

I think it's also important to bring the following stuff. :)

(1) Polariser, etc filter lenses
(2) Sun block

Dear crew members,
The weather radar shows that tomorrow morning will be big sunny days and afternoon will be rain, temperature is around 32C. Bring a hat/cap, sunblock is optional. I will bring a carton of bottle water. (enough for us to sail for a week!) Get your weapons tidy and steady, wait for my command to fire.
From your admiral

What do you think you are doing? Listening music while shooting? Now go and wash the toilet floor!

On the other hand, I dont have CD of Hawaiian or Bahamas; Mexican and Thai one ok or not?

Astin said:
What do you think you are doing? Listening music while shooting? Now go and wash the toilet floor!

On the other hand, I dont have CD of Hawaiian or Bahamas; Mexican and Thai one ok or not?

:sweat: SIR, YES SIR! Anything you say SIR. Just give me some music! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.