Mode of transportation during shoots

indeed, i find myself either walking or cycling for my leisure shoots.

Anyone tried to ride a pony and shoot? Might work......

Just out of curiosity, what is your preferred mode of transportation to and from shoots? I personally find buses and MRTs unacceptable when travelling with anything more than a small sling bag, simply too crowded.

poor students will always have to use things like buses, mrt, leg power......

i once met a photographer at punggol beach who arrived on a rickshaw. now that's style.

Just out of curiosity, what is your preferred mode of transportation to and from shoots? I personally find buses and MRTs unacceptable when travelling with anything more than a small sling bag, simply too crowded.

suggest you find a Queen of Lenscaps, then you can go to photoshoots in style on a prancing horse. :bsmilie::angel:

You better have Image Stabilizer.

Don't have leh..... Only have Vibration Reduction.......... Anyway, I don't think the pony can ran fast. As long as the shutter speed is high, not really a problem, right?

Now, where can I find a pony to ride along esplanade??:think:

Anyone tried to ride a pony and shoot? Might work......

Not really. Unless you are an experiences rider and know how to sit and move with the horse it's a damn bumpy way of getting from A to B with good chances to get the cam knocked into your eye when shooting. Use Manual focusing with Hyperfocal Distance or stop the horse.

Not really. Unless you are an experiences rider and know how to sit and move with the horse it's a damn bumpy way of getting from A to B with good chances to get the cam knocked into your eye when shooting. Use Manual focusing with Hyperfocal Distance or stop the horse.

Wah, you sounded serious about doing it..... I was just joking. Perhaps you can try once and share your shots here. Damn sure it will be interesting.....

Bus and MRT for me unless I am late or the outing is too early to go by public transport.

suggest you find a Queen of Lenscaps, then you can go to photoshoots in style on a prancing horse. :bsmilie::angel:

Suddenly the image of Geena Davis from The Long Kiss Goodnight with a sniper gun and prancing horse comes to mind :embrass:

Wah, you sounded serious about doing it..... I was just joking. Perhaps you can try once and share your shots here. Damn sure it will be interesting.....

No shot to show, all turned out crap. Finally told the horse guide to stop the beast when I wanted to take a shot. Where? Philippines, Tagaytay, the way up to inner volcano crater. Next time I'll walk, even though it will take more time and I guess I'll be roasted in the end.