mobile photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I say, if the pricing drops, will just become another Nokia. ;p

That's why I say, if the pricing drops, will just become another Nokia. ;p

But drop as in not until a few hundred or 8800's price. Vertu's a prestigious luxury hp so maybe reduce to something like lesser by a few thousand dollars.

lolx......nowadays mobile phones are using carl zeiss optics (current N90,N73,N93,N95).........N93 features 3X optic zoom. i wonder will we see leica lens on panasonic phones anytime soon? lolx......:confused:

lolx......nowadays mobile phones are using carl zeiss optics (current N90,N73,N93,N95).........N93 features 3X optic zoom. i wonder will we see leica lens on panasonic phones anytime soon? lolx......:confused:

Well...u'll never know.

So much about mp of handphones, but are those true, say...3megapixelS?

What thing true?

I think as in (Do mobile phones have such high:devil: resolution?")
Well...N95's 5MP is quite hard to believe...but oh well, it's true:)

And honestly, N95 not really that worth it...1400 for a handphone, and the internal memory is just 160mb,compared to Zen VM's 30GB/60GB
1 nikon L2(6mp)=199 +
Creative Zen Vision:M 399+
a decent phone(SE Z610i (200+/-) = 798+/-

And honestly, N95 not really that worth it...1400 for a handphone, and the internal memory is just 160mb,compared to Zen VM's 30GB/60GB
1 nikon L2(6mp)=199 +

They are different things altogether and it's not just pixels and memory capacity. Obviously u can't compare a phone's built-in memory with an MP3 player or PMP. It's just like comparing a PDA phone with a computer.

1 nikon L2(6mp)=199 +
so can you squeeze creative zen vision M + SE z610i + L2 into the size of a N95? if yes i don mind getting. :cool:

Lol, nice one.

Personally, I have ditched the idea of N95. iPhone! Here I come!

so can you squeeze creative zen vision M + SE z610i + L2 into the size of a N95? if yes i don mind getting. :cool:

haha...but honestly, i feel that the N95 is a jack of all traits, but a master of none :cool:
Pardon me if you don't fell that way

haha...but honestly, i feel that the N95 is a jack of all traits, but a master of none :cool:
Pardon me if you don't fell that way
well, it definitely cannot be compared with specific product that only does that thing(eg camera for photos)... but i think it is well better than most other HP out there comparing the function and quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.