Mobile broadband - Singtel? M1? Starhub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
starhub maxmobile ultimate to be rate as 4mb/sec rite....u got 100-200kbps consider......not so good le...haha...btw, where r u staying??

it depends where u lived. Some are stronger, some are weaker.

for me all 3 operators are about the same in AMK.

i see, some research on review that i had made show that non of this 3 provider has totally good review. sure got complaint 1....jus dilema now...i really scare the 2 yr contract. after sign up then encounter that my area (boon keng) has limited connection. cant get fixed broadband coz i jus renting a room. quite troublesome if sign the fixed 1.

i see, any one in boon keng use mobile broadband here???

i wanted to get the SH mobile bb when i recontracted my maxonline since the plan had the mobile bb thrown in too.
too my surprise, the staff told me that I had to pay an additional $99 for the usb stick, $30+ for the sim card and $10+ for the activation fee. :bigeyes:
it means that i have to pay $100+ for that little usb stick before i can enjoy bb anywhere.

in the end, i gave up and sign up mobile bb from singtel. :thumbsup:

starhub maxmobile ultimate to be rate as 4mb/sec rite....u got 100-200kbps consider......not so good le...haha...btw, where r u staying??

tink its 7.2mbps.. i stay ard the changi area, study ard east side too. quite stable for me, the connection speed. mainly i'm using the modem they gave, nt on mobile phone though. if using on a mobile phone, mus see the phone's rated download speed oso, either 3.6mbps, 5.76mbps or 7.2mbps usually.

i see, have to do some research on it...

I am looking for a Vodafone K3715 USB modem from M1.
Anyone here not using & plan to sell the USB stick to me?

Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.