MO: Tiffen UV Filters

WenLoo

Jan 1, 2006
I am planning to order Tiffen UV filters from the US, distributor is willing to offer bulk discounts (10pcs or more for each filter size).. Wondering if any forum members are interested? Quotation for bulk are as follows..

Normal Tiffen UV Filter
Product Description:

Protects your camera or camcorder lens against dust, moisture, fingerprints, scratches and damage. This filter can be kept on your camera at all times.
• Most popular protection filters
• Provides basic reduction of UV light

Tiffen 52mm UV Protector Filter (Model: 52UVP) ~ SGD26/pc
Tiffen 58mm UV Protector Filter (Model: 58UVP) ~ SGD32/pc
Tiffen 72mm UV Protector Filter (Model: 72UVP) ~ SGD72/pc
Tiffen 77mm UV Protector Filter (Model: 77UVP) ~ SGD72/pc

Higher End Haze Filter w/ Titanium Coating
Product Description:

Digital HT™ filters
Digital HT™ filters are a state-of-the-art technological breakthrough in multi-coated photo and video filters. Made for the discerning professional and imaging enthusiast, Digital HT™ filters with Hi-Trans® Double-Sided Titanium Multi-Coating surpass even military specifications for hardness and durability.*
Digital HT™ - High Transmission - filters offer the strength of a Titanium coating combined with the purest optical quality glass and Tiffen’s Academy-Award-winning ColorCore™ technology. They present unmatched scratch-resistant durability and worry-free cleaning while other coated filters on the market today cautiously suggest delicate, if any, cleaning procedures, in fear of destroying the coating (and thereby the filter).
And that’s not all – these High Transmission filters feature a low profile titanium finish ring and anti-reflective black lock ring which sets these filters apart from the rest.
Digital HT™ Haze 86 Filters
Safeguard your lens and absorb UV light. Film and video are more sensitive to UV light than our eyes are. This often shows up as a bluish cast in images, especially shots from high altitudes and long distances, particularly over water. Ultra Violet filters are available in a variety of UV absorption levels.
• Absorbs 86% of UV light
• Reduces haze more than Haze-1
• Perfect for use in high altitudes and along bodies of water
• Ideal for aerial shots, mountain scenes and marine scenes
• Maintains color and image clarity
• Protects your camera or camcorder lens against dust, moisture, fingerprints, scratches and damage
• Can be kept on your camera at all times
• 10 year warranty
• Made in the USA

Tiffen 52mm Digital HT Haze 86 High-Trans Titanium (Model: 52HTHZE86) ~ SGD102
Tiffen 58mm Digital HT Haze 86 High-Trans Titanium (Model: 58HTHZE86) ~ SGD120
Tiffen 72mm Digital HT Haze 86 High-Trans Titanium (Model: 72HTHZE86) ~ SGD156
Tiffen 77mm Digital HT Haze 86 High-Trans Titanium (Model: 77HTHZE86) ~ SGD180

If interested, please E-mail me with the following information..

Clubsnap Username:
Full Name:
NRIC:
Mobile Number:
Filter Model/Quatity:

Upon meeting the minimum bulk quantity, I will request for full payment to be made to secure the order.

Bulk order will close on November 10, 2011 and goods will arrive a week later. Once shipment arrives, I will arrange with individuals for self pick up at Jurong East / City Hall / Eunos MRT. Thanks!

My Contact Detais:
Name: Loo Fang Wen
Mobile: +65 97261909
E-mail: wen.loo@gmail.com
POSB Savings Acct: 060819858

Last edited: