MO: Sanyo Enelopp Rechargeable Batteries for Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bro , sorry to tell , the prices that u give is being sold at the MO at the moment with some of the advertisers - some prices being sold much lower also just to let u know also .

I agree with you my... I saw one of the advertiser selling the Sanyo 2500mAh for lower price...

Hi,

The battery that I provide will come with Battery case (~$1 adder) as well. I believe what you have seen does not provide this free case. Also, I provide drop off at various different locations and not restricted and offer free mailing if the location are still not convenient without any cost adder. This is for the convenience for all.

Roger that . Many thanks for the clarification

Hi,

The battery that I provide will come with Battery case (~$1 adder) as well. I believe what you have seen does not provide this free case. Also, I provide drop off at various different locations and not restricted and offer free mailing if the location are still not convenient without any cost adder. This is for the convenience for all.

just my suggestion, i think u can lower your price.

instead of posting by post, just arrange to meet up at one place for all orders, those cannot make it can top up and ask for delivery.

IMO, mass order strictly should not have any profits to the organiser since its a mass order (win-win for buyer and seller).

but of cos i am not accusing u to gain profit. but i am helping to u to save you some work here while giving more saving to buyers.

just my suggestion, i think u can lower your price.

instead of posting by post, just arrange to meet up at one place for all orders, those cannot make it can top up and ask for delivery.

IMO, mass order strictly should not have any profits to the organiser since its a mass order (win-win for buyer and seller).

but of cos i am not accusing u to gain profit. but i am helping to u to save you some work here while giving more saving to buyers.

Ya I agree . . .

I will be closing this MO.

If you want to start any new MO, make sure your price is more competitive then what is selling in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.