MO - Nikon SB-800 Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterDiver

Sep 27, 2003
Visit site
Due requests and demand for the Nikon flash SB-800, I shall do a one time MO for it.

I have been selling many lenses and accessories in this forum before and had built up a very good reputation due to satisfied customers who had neither complaints nor refunds.

All items are BRAND NEW and are of quality stuff.

As a gesture of goodwill, I will provide 7 days 1-to-1 exchange policy for the grey sets.

This is to instill confidence in buyers that my goods are of genuine and quality.

A smart and prudent buyer will not spend their money on a used/ second hand item when he/ she can actually buy a brand new one at cheaper cost? In other words, a brand new item from us cost just as much or if not, lesser than a second hand item that is being sold in the Singapore market. The choice is yours.

No banal talk and bargaining of prices, please. :nono: Prices are fixed. If you think that the price is too expensive, then you can ignore my MO. Any constructive and productive comments / enquires, please kindly PM me.

I want the thread to stay clean and please do not tarnish my reputation. Thanks so much for your co-operation.

Basically, you have 2 options to choose from, depending on your preferences.

1) BRAND new Grey set (without international warranty) SB-800 - $540

For those who dislike or have weak hearts obtaining grey sets, warrantied ones are available too. Of course, prices will be slightly higher. All warrantied Set comes with 1 year International Warranty.

2) BRAND new (with 1 year Nikon International Warranty) SB-800 - $600

All flashes comes with Original Packaging, be it grey or warrantied sets.

Please indicate you Name/Nickname as follows :

SB-800 (Grey set)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

SB-800 (1 year Nikon International Warranty)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I need at least 15 orders for the flashes in total (meaning grey + warrantied sets) in order to do the MO else the MO is considered void. Once the 15 orders are up, I will indicate the mode of payments and time for transaction.

Thank you. :)

MO - Nikon SB-800 Flash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due requests and demand for the Nikon flash SB-800, I shall do a one time MO for it.

I have been selling many lenses and accessories in this forum before and had built up a very good reputation due to satisfied customers who had neither complaints nor refunds.

All items are BRAND NEW and are of quality stuff.

As a gesture of goodwill, I will provide 7 days 1-to-1 exchange policy for the grey sets.

This is to instill confidence in buyers that my goods are of genuine and quality.

A smart and prudent buyer will not spend their money on a used/ second hand item when he/ she can actually buy a brand new one at cheaper cost? In other words, a brand new item from us cost just as much or if not, lesser than a second hand item that is being sold in the Singapore market. The choice is yours.

No banal talk and bargaining of prices, please. Prices are fixed. If you think that the price is too expensive, then you can ignore my MO. Any constructive and productive comments / enquires, please kindly PM me.

I want the thread to stay clean and please do not tarnish my reputation. Thanks so much for your co-operation.

Basically, you have 2 options to choose from, depending on your preferences.

1) BRAND new Grey set (without international warranty) SB-800 - $540

For those who dislike or have weak hearts obtaining grey sets, warrantied ones are available too. Of course, prices will be slightly higher. All warrantied Set comes with 1 year International Warranty.

2) BRAND new (with 1 year Nikon International Warranty) SB-800 - $600

All flashes comes with Original Packaging, be it grey or warrantied sets.

Please indicate you Name/Nickname as follows :

SB-800 (Grey set)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) andy9110
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I need at least 15 orders for the flashes in total (meaning grey + warrantied sets) in order to do the MO else the MO is considered void. Once the 15 orders are up, I will indicate the mode of payments and time for transaction.

Thank you.

SB-800 (Grey set)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) andy9110
2) King Tiger
3) CIO
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks guys for the support. :thumbsup:

But I need at least 15 pieces to do the MO. Anymore people buying? :dunno:

...should try one for the almost as powerful but much cheaper SB600?

I've seen a few traded here, so they might be more the choice of this market.

Just a thought ;)

sorry bro call me out coz i got it today already.... :( sorry

one for me .

andy9110 said:
sorry bro call me out coz i got it today already.... :( sorry

No problem brother. :) Let me know if you are interested to buy one more piece for back up.

More orders.....

I need at least 10 orders to do the MO.

1) bounty
2) King Tiger
3) CIO
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

:rolleyes: what do you mean by grey set? what is the differences between grey sets and warrantied sets??

1) bounty
2) CIO
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

this is taking too long . sorry , cancel my order , getting from skyestang instead.

bounty said:
this is taking too long . sorry , cancel my order , getting from skyestang instead.

Me too. I have bought one already. Please cancel my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.