MO Marumi 40mm UV non coated filter for Fujifilm X10

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinchee

Mar 8, 2002
Singapore
www.rpmerleon.com
Follow up from
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/fujifilm/1051247-mo-40mm-filter-fujifilm-forum.html

Got 4 pieces of Marumi 40mm UV NON COATED filter for Fujifilm X10 left after taking out those who already confirmed (Derrick, E1g3, sinceredeal, photo bees, theory87). And due to a admin screw up (they sent the wrong filters), 2filter offered me cheaper that whats on their website, net price is S$20 (which covers shipping, exchange rate etc)
The Filter Connection's Shopping Cart

Booking strictly via PM. Collection is strictly also at The Adelphi (pop Funan) and only on Saturday 430-7pm.

P.S. I did order Multi Coated version, but they sent wrongly and only sending the last few of their stock next week (and all already reserved). Seems no stock till end of Mar. But I'm not doing any more MO for these filters.

still got 2 pieces of the Marumi UV non coated at $20 each. And 2 pieces of the Marumi UV Multicoated at $40 each. Interested, please PM me for details. But collection is strictly at The Adelphi, on Saturdays 430 -730pm and Sun 230-330pm only.

MC ones all gone. Left 1 non coated one.

still got 2 pieces of the Marumi UV non coated at $20 each. And 2 pieces of the Marumi UV Multicoated at $40 each. Interested, please PM me for details. But collection is strictly at The Adelphi, on Saturdays 430 -730pm and Sun 230-330pm only.

Status
Not open for further replies.