MLS Group

kei1309 said:
never asked me along!

:)
Next time we call you lol...I remember u want attend my outing before right?
But end up you was busy so missed it..

SurrealDreamWalker said:
yep the TS started a prime lens street shoot outing this month end! LOLX!

I does not organize the outing ><
That's outing is Spree best friend organize haha..."be calm man"

Yup thanks Robin for organising!
unfortunately sky wasn't playing nice =(

Thanks to Robin for organising today's outing, nice to meet you today:bsmilie:

heh I copied the master's second pic, but mine a bit too tight ;p (4s F8 ISO100 EFL16mm, no filters)

Labrador park sunet B&amp;W 120611 by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr

sharing another, just trying to capture the colours of blue hour (30s F8 ISO100 EFL16mm, no filters)

Labrador park sunset 120611 by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr

jialat sia. i no primes...
No primes no problem, just tape your zoom to 'prime' it ;)

thoongeng said:
Yup thanks Robin for organising!
unfortunately sky wasn't playing nice =(

heh I copied the master's second pic, but mine a bit too tight ;p (4s F8 ISO100 EFL16mm, no filters)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowenoughhappy/7172918801/
Labrador park sunet B&W 120611 by knowenoughhappy, on Flickr

sharing another, just trying to capture the colours of blue hour (30s F8 ISO100 EFL16mm, no filters)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowenoughhappy/7358136092/

No primes no problem, just tape your zoom to 'prime' it ;)

Don't mention it bro, you are welcome..

Btw I remember you are the want does not have the Facebook right? Do you all mind I post the group photo over here?

if you wanna showcase the skies, keep the horizon lower and try to have less reflections on the water because they're taking attention away from the skies

the problem with labrador is that you shoot from the railings, its quite boring... everything in the image becomes too small that its not too much of a subject in the first place.

unless... if you climb the fence... *whistles*

the problem with labrador is that you shoot from the railings, its quite boring... everything in the image becomes too small that its not too much of a subject in the first place.

unless... if you climb the fence... *whistles*

they did, i did. and Allen was the one who led them. so they should arrest Allen first

kei1309 said:
they did, i did. and Allen was the one who led them. so they should arrest Allen first

Haha....

if you wanna showcase the skies, keep the horizon lower and try to have less reflections on the water because they're taking attention away from the skies

yup same mistake, also like the reflections, but trying to show too many things so the elements are competing ;p

Don't mention it bro, you are welcome..

Btw I remember you are the want does not have the Facebook right? Do you all mind I post the group photo over here?

I'm ok la but if you usually post on facebook then it's ok no need to do double work. I may be able to get the photo from other sources haha...

thoongeng said:
I'm ok la but if you usually post on facebook then it's ok no need to do double work. I may be able to get the photo from other sources haha...

Is ok if you all don't mind I can post over here haha...why need so troublesome bro just give me your email I post for you lolx..I remember you attend twice the 1st time is with karen right? Haha hope I does not remember wrong...

Is ok if you all don't mind I can post over here haha...why need so troublesome bro just give me your email I post for you lolx..I remember you attend twice the 1st time is with karen right? Haha hope I does not remember wrong...

scared our faces scare ppl away from the forum haha! just joking la...

yup you got good memory, just sent you email ;)

Part15 Sunset+Lightrail
hope my shoot no dissapointed you all :)

kei1309 said:
a little too under-exposed on the roads and buildings though

Thanks for u advise Kei I will take note of it :)

Hi, I m newbie here. Good to read the critique from senior members like Kei. It is not just enough for newbie like me to learn that the photo is too under-exposed, etc but I would very much appreciate if Kei should further comment or suggest how to get the right exposure, etc. for that photo. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work, Kei, for without pple like you nobody would learn anything, right?

kshan said:
Hi, I m newbie here. Good to read the critique from senior members like Kei. It is not just enough for newbie like me to learn that the photo is too under-exposed, etc but I would very much appreciate if Kei should further comment or suggest how to get the right exposure, etc. for that photo. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work, Kei, for without pple like you nobody would learn anything, right?

If you are using programs like Lightroom, you can correct any underexposed areas using the adjustment brush. Shooting wise, a graduated ND filter will help balance the exposure of the sky and ground.