Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can go meh ???
No need invitation ?

westwest1 said:
err...so far did not see much news about it...

and its start at 7pm on this sat...

westwest1 said:
err...so far did not see much news about it...

and its start at 7pm on this sat...

Ya. So far no news!! No one even officially announce the Date, Time, and Venue! Maybe I not going, later no one turn up!

hey all,
the tickets to the MSW finals tomorrow at novotel are chargable at $100+/pax because it is a sitdown dinner of like 8 courses. the proceeds go to charity

so..if u wanna gatecrash.. dont think its possible.

but if you wanna know the results, i'll be giving out another crown (they're giving some other titles as well, not just Miss Sg World) , so ill try to remember it and post it when i get back tmr

silverfrond said:
hey all,
the tickets to the MSW finals tomorrow at novotel are chargable at $100+/pax because it is a sitdown dinner of like 8 courses. the proceeds go to charity

but if you wanna know the results, i'll be giving out another crown (they're giving some other titles as well, not just Miss Sg World) , so ill try to remember it and post it when i get back tmr

:cry: ....cannot go liaoz...

westwest1 said:
:cry: ....cannot go liaoz...

Yup. All those hype.... in the end not free. $100 some more! Too bad.........

silverfrond said:
hey all,

How do people get their tix?

yilishengxian said:
How do people get their tix?

either you are a friend of a contestant or a sponsor. a rather private event.
anyway

the winner of Miss Singapore World 2006 is....

MSW 17 COLLEEN Francisca ;)

others who won some other "miss" titles

Sujeeta Menon
Jaishree Manuferan
Low Xiao Qi
Melissa Cheong
Adeline Yap
( i may have gotten adeline and linda mixed up im sorry!)

Romona Loh - Miss Dreamgirl

Sorry dudes i cant really remember the rest.. there were another NINE subawards being given out just now as well. basically colleen swept most of them.

oh yeah. the charity is the Breast Cancer Foundation. That's where all the proceeds were going to.
They also auctioned some autographed calenders by the contestants. $550 was the winning bid man!!

silverfrond said:
anyway

Sujeeta Menon
Jaishree Manuferan
Low Xiao Qi
Melissa Cheong
Adeline Yap

Sorry dudes i cant really remember the rest.. there were another NINE subawards being given out just now as well. basically colleen swept most of them.
Thanks for the info, congratulation to all winners.

silverfrond said:
anyway

Sujeeta Menon
Jaishree Manuferan
Low Xiao Qi
Melissa Cheong
Adeline Yap

congats to Colleen, QIQI and Adeline:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

genekwek said:
Yup. All those hype.... in the end not free. $100 some more! Too bad.........

it was painful for 2 tickets at $200... :cry:

Anyone who went? Care to post some saliva-drooling pics? Most of us couldn't bear parting with a mere $100, while spending $2000 on a stupid lens without a thought....
Including me! :D

genekwek said:
Anyone who went? Care to post some saliva-drooling pics? Most of us couldn't bear parting with a mere $100, while spending $2000 on a stupid lens without a thought....
Including me! :D
I wouldn't mind spending that $100 to go and support my fav contestant ... And I haven't spent $2000 on a lens yet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.