Mika Hakkinen & McLaren Mercedes F1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Jan 3, 2007
Westerner.....
Taken today...Had special entry to the McLaren garage at padang..I am in Ferrari attire though =)

Enjoy

29y11sg.jpg

2znzk1j.jpg

2m366j8.jpg

3097fqh.jpg

Part 2

okcpwm.jpg

2rq0o4y.jpg

5ures7.jpg

Spoke to the McLaren guys there...Even had the chance to fiddle with the steering wheel

thanks for sharing

he's the legend that got me hook on to f1 =)

Just a thought. Did they question you on your ferrari attire.

Just a thought. Did they question you on your ferrari attire.

Nope..I'm an F1 fan also...They were also joking around with me..I told them I wore my Ferrari shirt just to spike my McLaren friend, who was with me..

They were great and funny chaps..

Nope..I'm an F1 fan also...They were also joking around with me..I told them I wore my Ferrari shirt just to spike my McLaren friend, who was with me..

They were great and funny chaps..

What time were you at Conrad Hotel earlier, didn't see that many photog though.

Are you and your friend with the Johhny Walker team, wearing the black tees.

Are you and your friend with the Johhny Walker team, wearing the black tees.

My friend is in a black mclaren tee, while i was in a red ferrari marlboro tee..
There were no photographers at conrad..Mika just went there for an interview thats all

My friend is in a black mclaren tee, while i was in a red ferrari marlboro tee..
There were no photographers at conrad..Mika just went there for an interview thats all

Oooops, so blur of me. You already mentioned earlier of your attire, my bad.

how come u can gain access into the garage? they allowed anyone in? or u had a pass?

Here are some photos from today's event.....Mika Hakkinen in McLaren Mercedes MP4-22

2n65aoj.jpg

24g2gro.jpg

2wdriab.jpg

saw70p.jpg

Top notch;)

* deleted *

GOing to make it separate post :)

i hate ur watermark......spoilt the picture, i tot it's a sponsor sticker :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.