Michael Yamashita's Works @ NLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
he did 'cheated' by using a yellowish gel over his fill-in flash. an observation made by one of the participants in the afternoon session.

reachme2003 said:
during the talk, he referred to 'slides' quite often, so i assumed he shot those images shown to us in slides. were you alone there?
All the images shown are indeed shot on slides. I've seen them in slide form before, in his previous presentations where he used a slide projector. Looked way better.

Regards
CK

reachme2003 said:
he did 'cheated' by using a yellowish gel over his fill-in flash. an observation made by one of the participants in the afternoon session.

Well, pardon me if I'm wrong. But i guessed he just did what he needed to get 'the shot'. So what's the fuss?

any of you noticed that in one of the shots where the birds were flying over the nets, the powerpoint slide which appeared had vignetting, but perfect on the print?

I was just wondering why he would show that in his slides.

Well, those presented pics by M.Y. is more than 5 years ago. Slides still remain pretty demanding for most professionals at that time. But now, don't know leh?:dunno: :think:

he seemed disappointed with the quality of the images from the powerpoint presentation used. like it did no justice to his works.

Stefen said:
any of you noticed that in one of the shots where the birds were flying over the nets, the powerpoint slide which appeared had vignetting, but perfect on the print?

I was just wondering why he would show that in his slides.

Do anyone have the contacts of michael yamashita in singapore? I am organising a photography talk for my polytechnic.

scifreaker said:
Do anyone have the contacts of michael yamashita in singapore? I am organising a photography talk for my polytechnic.

maybe u can contact HP marketing side .;) gd luck

nice exhibition :) btw anyone knows when will hp release the results for the sms contest :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.