heavily PS-ed... holiday resort
DSCF3315.JPG

air-con cat
DSCF3319.JPG

lazing ard cat
DSCF3323.JPG

bonsai cat
DSCF3325.JPG

finally.. it noticed me.. haha.. :bsmilie: what u staring at?!
DSCF3326.JPG

locked up cat.. mossaic? haha...
DSCF3328.JPG

darling, i think its time we discussed our divorce... :blah:
DSCF3350.JPG

self explanatory:
DSCF3387.jpg

dun shoot me! pls!
DSCF3404.JPG

looking ahead!
DSCF3432.JPG

look left, look right
DSCF3435.JPG

cat fight..
DSCF3445.JPG

d backlane catZ
DSCF3450.JPG

hmm.. thats abt all! enjoy!

comments are welcome.. be it negative or positive.. either it helps me improve or makes me more happy..

thanks! ;)

skyline_impreza said:
Nice pictures, I like the "look left, look right" idea.
Where is this place?

if have time, go join Azure's Cats Outings... remeber, its CATS Outings and not AGs, yes, they are different.. one focuses on cats and the other on General stuff... once u attend it, den u will know where all these shots are taken..

reasily confused huh? Azure getting so popular these days... muahahaha... :bsmilie:

"Air-con" is a great capture. Rare moment for strays, esp that one, to pose so for anyone. Though if I were to quibble, I'd say that it could have been better if you'd taken a vertical orientation instead.

The "self-explanatory" pic... I think Daryl-kat was getting ready to sock you in the lens. But you could have done without the drain in the background.

Nice, but could've been better.

Azure said:
"Air-con" is a great capture. Rare moment for strays, esp that one, to pose so for anyone. Though if I were to quibble, I'd say that it could have been better if you'd taken a vertical orientation instead.

The "self-explanatory" pic... I think Daryl-kat was getting ready to sock you in the lens. But you could have done without the drain in the background.

Nice, but could've been better.

;) will try better the next time... hahaa...

Status
Not open for further replies.