May Day Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw,what happens if there's heavy rain?
any alt plans?

i think that will be even more fun! i want to talk pictures of people running to get out of the rain!

btw,what happens if there's heavy rain?
any alt plans?

Hmmm...if it rains, we will have to do indoor shoots. Maybe we can go to the museum to take some nice pictures. ;)

OK, please PM me your hp, type & model of camera you are using and how long you have been shooting so that I can arrange for people with the same level of equipment to be in a group. Thanks.

Hi,

Just remembered that the mosque does not allow people in sleeveless top & shorts to enter. Not sure if you guys want to enter the mosque. If you all want, then got to come in t-shirt/polo shirt & long pants/jeans with proper cover up foot wear.

I want to go... anywhere is fine with me.
But can't go so long... :(
Keep me in the loop...

Dewa and Galdor... Want to go shoot with you two... especially since I met you 2 before ;)

I want to go... anywhere is fine with me.
But can't go so long... :(
Keep me in the loop...

Dewa and Galdor... Want to go shoot with you two... especially since I met you 2 before ;)

Hi bro,

You are welcome to join us on this outing. No worries, just carry on if you need to make a move first. I'll see you on Tuesday then. ;)

1) Galdor
2) LotusFairy
3) docdeng
4) frostyIntrepid
5) syc77
6) Johnston
7) DewaKarma
8) Hacknet
9) desmondwz
10) trifusion
11) SilentWave
12) skopio - exams are over! :D
13) psccy

woah...cool 13 already...I might bring along another person along..:) ..this one..sure stick with me one..hehehe..

bro galdor..must break up all these ppl into grps of four...:) ..he will put me away from him one..hehehehe...

abt the mosque part..even we are in...dun just take pics..ask for permission..I wun be going in lah..hehe...wearing bermudas will still be the best for taking pics..so..KANA BAN LIAO from going in...;p

Wish I could join u guys but got something to do. Have fun! Ups for Bro Galdor. :thumbsup:

Here's a link with some info on some places of interest in Kampung Gelam. Includes info on proper dress.

Wish I could join u guys but got something to do. Have fun! Ups for Bro Galdor. :thumbsup:

Here's a link with some info on some places of interest in Kampung Gelam. Includes info on proper dress.

Thanks for the info bro! :)

Thanks bro. No worries, you can still us at other outings. Hope to see you again soon. ;) Maybe can have another Macro outing. :bsmilie:

woah...cool 13 already...I might bring along another person along..:) ..this one..sure stick with me one..hehehe..

bro galdor..must break up all these ppl into grps of four...:) ..he will put me away from him one..hehehehe...

abt the mosque part..even we are in...dun just take pics..ask for permission..I wun be going in lah..hehe...wearing bermudas will still be the best for taking pics..so..KANA BAN LIAO from going in...;p

No worries bro. Just bring your friend along. Looks like got to break up into 3 groups at least.

Let's meet up at 8am at Tg Pagar MRT (Station Control) and walk towards Esplanade shooting along the way. Then we'll continue from Esplanade to Kg Glam. Of course we'll be having resting points and lunch along the way. Do expect a lot of walking and shooting along the way. So do rest well & early the night before and wear something comfortable. Do bring your own water if you want and come prepared with extra SD/CF cards and batteries.

1) Galdor
2) LotusFairy
3) docdeng
4) frostyIntrepid
5) syc77
6) Johnston
7) DewaKarma
8) Hacknet
9) desmondwz
10) trifusion
11) SilentWave
13) psccy
14) Tim (leaving around lunch time)

Let's meet up at 8am at Tg Pagar MRT (Station Control) and walk towards Esplanade shooting along the way. Then we'll continue from Esplanade to Kg Glam. Of course we'll be having resting points and lunch along the way. Do expect a lot of walking and shooting along the way. So do rest well & early the night before and wear something comfortable. Do bring your own water if you want and come prepared with extra SD/CF cards and batteries.

1) Galdor
2) LotusFairy
3) docdeng
4) frostyIntrepid
5) syc77
6) Johnston
7) DewaKarma
8) Hacknet
9) desmondwz
10) trifusion
11) SilentWave
13) psccy
15) Peiling (leaving around lunch time)

1) Galdor
2) LotusFairy
3) docdeng
4) frostyIntrepid
5) syc77
6) Johnston
7) DewaKarma
8) Hacknet
9) desmondwz
10) trifusion
11) SilentWave
13) psccy

new organiser?:dunno:

OK. Think we have enough participation. Will close the thread now. See you all on May Day. Confirm participants are as follows:

1) Galdor
2) LotusFairy
3) docdeng
4) frostyIntrepid
5) syc77
6) Johnston
7) DewaKarma
8) Hacknet
9) desmondwz
10) trifusion
11) SilentWave
13) psccy

For those whom I have not met before, please PM me your hp number, type & model of camera using and how long you have been shooting, so I can arrange to group you accordingly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.