Mass Order for Op/Tech Pro Loop Strap from USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawthorne907

Sep 25, 2010
Hi guys I'm going to place an order for the Op/tech Pro loop strap (Black) From the US to take advantage of the good exchange rate right now.
Items as in link below
http://optechusa.com/pro-strap.html

Received rave reviews from the net and seemingly experienced photographers all agree that it is extremely comfortable and takes the weight of your heavy lens setup off your shoulders!
Reviews are aplenty for this strap on amazon.com itself and other areas as well.

Thank you for viewing! Hope to make this a success!
Looking at the expected exchange rate going on right now, along with shipping if we can hit 5 units , the price of each strap will probably be 30~ish with the shipping back to Singapore. Definitely around 30-31 price range. Retail price of this strap is $35-38 bucks from various camera shops. If you're interested please leave me a pm! While spaces last! I only have 4 spaces left. 1st one is for myself =D

Last edited:
Ask for discount at OP. I got mine at $33 last year.

$4 is not much of savings just my opinion.

Hello people I have got the confirmed price from my US contact. I feedback that the strap pricing was not that attractive after all. New prices! Brand new pro loop strap. $28 per strap final discount. this is $8 bucks cheaper and I can meet you guys at a central convenient location. Please confirm I only have 2 slots left. Thank you for viewing

Thank you guys for the support. Currently only left with 1 slot left. Discounts available with bulk purchases (since the shipping will be spread out) of 3 or more. Thanks for viewing.

Thank you guys for your support. All slots have been reserved already. Will inform if anyone drops out.

Due to overwhelming demand. I've decided to open up round 2 to make use of the good exchange rate and the cheaper shipping costs!
Same thing as the last time 5 slots per batch.
If you're interested PM me the following.
Name:
Contact detail:
Email:
Order:

After which you will have to pay a deposit of 50% into my bank account and the order will be processed immediately.

This MO is a quick one. It will close 9/5/11 12.00pm failing to accumulate 5 orders will automatically forfeit round 2.

P.S. There is a possibility of lowering the price even further if you guys act fast!

Last edited:
Thank you guys for support. 4 slots left!

2 confirmed orders with deposit today. 2 slots left and we're closed for good! (no more round 3)

Okay we're good! All slots taken and filled up. The straps will be arriving on 17th may 2011. Dealing place will be tentatively city hall mrt. convenience for all. Thank you guys for the good support.

Thread closed since MO has been successful

Status
Not open for further replies.