Mass order for D70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emails sent to the both of you.... :)

Tigger :kok: How can you not know :nono: 2 x kopi on u for every NC member that's present when you appear next time.

:bsmilie:

Think can conclude 4 sets confirmed? Hmm :think:

espn said:

Tigger :kok: How can you not know :nono: 2 x kopi on u for every NC member that's present when you appear next time.

:bsmilie:

Think can conclude 4 sets confirmed? Hmm :think:
hahahah... espn... maybe u can ask for "installment" for yr kopi... if is getting too much.

yymun said:
Hi, I wonder is anyone can help me? my friend and myself are keen to buy the D70 & kit len, Are we allow to set up a thread and organise who are interest to buy the camera and order in mass quantity? As i am inexperience in this area, could anyone advise how to go about it? Cheers
if u want u can come down to ap...look for me...i give u $1615 before gst....kit set

espn said:

Ok lar!! For your great effort and contribution, I throw in one more Bak Zang!

So which one you like, Katong Bak Zang or Pandan Leaf Fragrant Bak Zhang? :bsmilie:

But you still haven't tell me where is Spinelli's. Me new mar..... cannot KOK me like me that... I can only gathered that it is "opposite Ruby"....... maybe at Penisular Plaza.....

Alvan, I suppose at $1615 w/0 GST no free 1GB CF card.

Just to confirm.

Tigger said:
Ok lar!! For your great effort and contribution, I throw in one more Bak Zang!

So which one you like, Katong Bak Zang or Pandan Leaf Fragrant Bak Zhang? :bsmilie:

But you still haven't tell me where is Spinelli's. Me new mar..... cannot KOK me like me that... I can only gathered that it is "opposite Ruby"....... maybe at Penisular Plaza.....
[size=-2]whisper <we must not mention the legendary, great Bah Zhang....>[/size]

Nick, email (eg: espn, espn@espn.org)
==============================
1) kworld email: chuajamie#hotmail#com
2) maxktl75#hotmail#com
3) coolant Mikeliuj@yahoo.com.sg
4) ckw smallweng*hotmail*com
5) Tigger leelk4#hotmail#com
6) Minori minori77#gmail.com
7) musang gnawh^hotmail^com
8) hydesg hueitai@hotmail#com
9) Hades pm_u_my@email.com
10) HeWolf - weewm#hotmail.com
11) Nikonian Foo - fooziyi#hotmail#com
12)cschoy cheeseng_choy#hotmail.com
13)nuilnuil nuilnuil@yahoo.com.sg
14)parallel parallel111#yahoo#com#sg
15)thomaschan nomotivation#gmail#com
16) Toon -toon@pobox.com
17) bluenight, dicksonzhang@hotmail.com
18) ABT, abt_bfd_svs@yahoo.com.sg
19) contacted, daronlim"AT"gmail.com
20) AlphaAvatar, avatar_dcch@yahoo.com.sg
21) spyder_web// bass16#gmail.com

Bro me also interested if offer is attracitve.....count me in first

alvan said:
if u want u can come down to ap...look for me...i give u $1615 before gst....kit set

I got it less than $1615 from a a reputable shop (before GST). If you want just PM me and I tell you where. See my other thread regarding getting buying D70 from AP at SLS. I am NEVER buying anything from AP again.

5 sets confirmed :)

Sk8te, alvan is from AP :) take note.

jnet6: Where got too much heehee...

Tigger :kok: NEVER MENTION THE BAH ZHANG :nono: it's at Spinelli's Peninsula Hotel area, across the road, you can't miss it.

Sk8te said:
See my other thread regarding getting buying D70 from AP at SLS. I am NEVER buying anything from AP again.

:) AP became a tourist shop. I have been in Singapore only 2 years now, and I can see the difference in theor quality of service between yesterday and today very clearly. :(

got MO for lenses and flashes? how come never jio?!?!?! :nono:

MO for lenses and flashes are done by sykestang, I don't want to have conflict of interest, right now from what I understand sykestang is planning the next round of MO for flashes/lenses :)

Interested buyers are reminded to PM me with your email instead of asking for information across the PM, :)

espn said:
Interested buyers are reminded to PM me with your email instead of asking for information across the PM, :)

Have replied your email :)

:thumbsup:

espn said:
MO for lenses and flashes are done by sykestang, I don't want to have conflict of interest, right now from what I understand sykestang is planning the next round of MO for flashes/lenses :)

got meh??!??!?! where? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.