Manfrotto Tripod which one to choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the 190cx3 but not the 484rc2 as you will be upgrading to another ballhead very soon. Get either 486rc2 or 488rc2. 488rc2 if you are taking macro and landscape. as it has two different locking, one for panning and the other for the tilt and rotate. The 190cx can go to 3cm low as you can remove the centre column and replace it with the attached low angle column. if not you can alway pay more to get the 190cxpro3. which is the same as the 190xprob.

Yes, I like taking macro and landscape.. Macro lens is in my wish list...:lovegrin:

Those ball head you mentioned 486rc3 and 488rc2 and so on....
The tripod able to take it?... :dunno:

The centre column can be replace? meaning there is addition short column given?

190CXpro3 is way out of my budget...:nono:

Oh....The tripod fully extended is abt 146cm w/o ball head included will be abt 10cm..so that'll make it abt 156cm......I'm 172cm tall only... (Quite a short guy) :sweatsm:
Is it OK for me???

Thanks for pin point this out....:eek:
I think I should go and check out those...if not my back will kill me...:sweatsm:

oi oi oi, i also 172cm, we not that short what, ave. height mah.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last night, revisited to compare both tripod again....

Selling Price : $230 b4 10% discount
Manfrotto 190XPROB 3 Section Aluminum Pro Tripod w/o ball head

Selling Price : $370 b4 10% discount
Manfrotto 190CX3 3-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod with 484 ball head

Both tripod the price diff is abt $140.

where u get that qoute for 190xprob, way too $$$ liao.

I bought the 190XPROB (w/o head) for $179 during January. Now sure drop. :think:

Another good thing about 190XPROB is when you have the centre column placed horizontally you can pan/rotate it damn easily, good for panning/shooting videos.

I bought the 190XPROB (w/o head) for $179 during January. Now sure drop. :think:

Another good thing about 190XPROB is when you have the centre column placed horizontally you can pan/rotate it damn easily, good for panning/shooting videos.

What..!!! that is cheap..!!!
I think have to search for other shope liao...
thanks for the info...;)

Oh... That really sound good leh....!!!!:bsmilie:
That is what I like too.....:lovegrin:

Hi guys,

i just bought the 190xprob for $185 from harvey norman cos i had some vouchers to redeem. But i think MS Color is selling for $180 if i'm not wrong. Can call to check.

Hi guys,

i just bought the 190xprob for $185 from harvey norman cos i had some vouchers to redeem. But i think MS Color is selling for $180 if i'm not wrong. Can call to check.

Aiyo... like that.. I really need to look for other tirpod now....
Brother care to feedback or do a review on your tripod....?

get the 190xprob for price range in singapore is from S$175-185. in oversea it could be higher or cheaper. Prices for manfrotto is fixed and it will not fall like electronics product.

Yes, I like taking macro and landscape.. Macro lens is in my wish list...:lovegrin:

Those ball head you mentioned 486rc3 and 488rc2 and so on....
The tripod able to take it?... :dunno:

The centre column can be replace? meaning there is addition short column given?

190CXpro3 is way out of my budget...:nono:

its 486rc2 there is no rc3... The tripod will definately take the weight of the two bh. as for the 190cx, its the same as the 190xb which has a short column at the other end of the column where to can remove and use it as a short column. those who bought the 055clb or 190clb from me will know about it.

get the 190xprob for price range in singapore is from S$175-185. in oversea it could be higher or cheaper. Prices for manfrotto is fixed and it will not fall like electronics product.

U mean the Manfrotto 190XPROB 3 Section Aluminum Pro Tripod will be a better choice?

But the price I saw was a bit high. compare to SG price.....

190XproB :thumbsup: haha... I got it ard $190 some months ago with a giottos tripod head (normal head). till now i havnt upgrade tripod head yet.

U mean the Manfrotto 190XPROB 3 Section Aluminum Pro Tripod will be a better choice?

But the price I saw was a bit high. compare to SG price.....

for the price you show us, its better to get the 190cx as the 190xprob is over price.

Status
Not open for further replies.