Manfrotto 1052BAC Light Stand MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co
Hi all,

I need to get another lightstand. Previously I bought a Manfrotto 1051BAC from sykestang and was quite pleased with the light stand built as compared to those cheapo light stands I bought previously so I decided to get another one for my newly bought LED light.

I found that Adorama is selling at quite a good deal (I haven check with Cathay photo yet but sykestang selling at SGD $145 without the umbrella adapter).

For more info, click below:
1052BAC-3 Manfrotto 1052BAC 93" Air Cushioned Aluminum Compact Stand with 3-Sections & 2 Risers, Black - Pack of 3 Stands
Total cost of light stand bundle with shipping = USD $189.95 + USD 82.10 = USD 272.05 (approximate cost converted in SGD is SGD $353 - so each of us saved at least $25 if you buy from sykestang)

I am looking for 2 or 1 (if you are thinking of buying 2) more interested parties to share this cost with me. Cost will be split equally among us (divide by 3).

I haven seen any Adorama offers yet for the past few months on this light stand so don't think there will be any anytime soon.

1. sinned79
2. sinned79's friend

some updates, my friend buying this lightstand with me. So now I am short of 1 more person to share the cost.

1. sinned79
2. sinned79's friend
3. sinned79's friend --> JEFF

In case you want to purchase other stuff on the same time, please keep the total price (inclusive of shipping cost) below S$400, so no need to pay for GST.

Ah sorry Bro Sinned79.

Looks like I chose the wrong model.

I withdraw from the list. (just 15 minutes ago signing lah)
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please find someone else to share. Thanks.

Ah sorry Bro Sinned79.

Looks like I chose the wrong model.

I withdraw from the list. (just 15 minutes ago signing lah)
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please find someone else to share. Thanks.

no worries. :)

which model u looking for?

no worries. :)

which model u looking for?

I knew someone used the heavy duty lightstand (> 5kg) for strobe with big modifiers for outdoor shoots and also stack-able.

I didn't remember the series. I thought it's 1052BAC, but after checking the specs, it wasn't.

I knew someone used the heavy duty lightstand (> 5kg) for strobe with big modifiers for outdoor shoots and also stack-able.

I didn't remember the series. I thought it's 1052BAC, but after checking the specs, it wasn't.

oh ok. i am not using for strobe. only for my flashlight and LED cos looking at a lighter setup haha.

no one keen in this lightstand?

d0a445defa8f44024d649f14d602e868.jpg

Specs:
Manfrotto Compact Stand - Baby Lightweight

I already have a friend sharing the cost with me, just short of one more person to share this cost together. :)

was i too late? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.