Man Utd XIII: Legacy continues; New No.20 for the No.20th title n counting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
average performance still win.... who cares nowaday... end of day is to collect 3 pts and win the title....

We are one step closer, another 7 league points to our 20th title. So shiok and happy about the way they played against Stoke City away. Kept their composure, a lot of team play from our guys. I for one never stop believing in RVP scoring more goals. When we win this season EPL, and we will!!! SAF must wear body guards to protect his rips....as he will surely be hugged a thousand times over....who can tell he is 71 man!!!

Nowadays it's seems to be like that no one will cares about how beautifully you have play the game which is a little sad, everyone is now going for 3pts which is what we did for the quite sometimes ... Not saying we win ugly but we win the 3pts not so beautifully haha...

Now midweek game for our next 3pts away at west ham ...

FT

West Ham 2 - 2 Man Utd

Red devil was on walking peace..only step up a gear when they were down twice..:what:
Very ordinary performance from a team chasing for title...:D

6 more points needed from the remaining 5 games.

Thank you so much Tottenham Hotspur...!
What's a drama result...scored 3 goals within 7 minute! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 1 Man City

Last edited:
Damn!! He really likes to bite ppl ahh..:bigeyes:

Luis Suarez Bites Ivanovic - YouTube

if i were ivanonic, i will hv punch or kick him straight without consideration, even i have to face matches ban...
wat happen if tis crazy guy got AIDs? before he came to liverfool, he also bite other player and kena 7 matches ban...
so i believe the rascist case against Erva must be truth...
now i know why he has bunny teeth...

if i were ivanonic, i will hv punch or kick him straight without consideration, even i have to face matches ban...
wat happen if tis crazy guy got AIDs? before he came to liverfool, he also bite other player and kena 7 matches ban...
so i believe the rascist case against Erva must be truth...
now i know why he has bunny teeth...

Hahahaha!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yay ... Thanks spurs we will collect our No 20 at Villa park!

We do not need favors from anyone or any club. We are and will be the EPL Champions 2012-2013 season, no doubt about it. A win at Aston Villa for our 20th title will be fantastic. Looking forward to the celebrations joyous scenes of players and SAF after the game.

thats y later must stay up to watch :p

FT

Man Utd 3 - 0 Aston Villa :devil::devil:

Match was effectively over in the first half with RVP supre hat trick scoring all 3 goals.

Congratulation to Manchester United Football Club in winning their Champ20ns Title !! :vhappy::cheergal:

936514_10151432509662746_252183299_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow RVP back with a bang!

Finally no 20!

1908, 1911, 1952, 1956
1957, 1956, 1967, 1993
1994, 1996, 1997, 1999,
2000, 2001, 2003, 2007,
2008, 2009, 2011, 2013 ..... Still counting...

562589_10151396738558613_379218258_n.jpg

This is a picture of Manchester United's first title-winning team in 1908. Ernest Mangnall (far left) led United to their success - it is truly remarkable to think that only Mangnall, Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson have led United to the title. Sandy Turnbull (seated, middle row, third from right) scored 25 goals from 30 matches, while billiant outside forward Billy Meredith (seated, middle row, far left) was one of the team's biggest stars. United won 13 of their first 14 matches and ended the season nine points clear of Aston VIlla. It's strange to think that this is where it all began for United, with the Reds now winning their 20th league title 105 years on.

Congratulations to our Team. And to all MU supporters, its just so sweet and amazing, we got our 20th Title in grand style and confidence. I am very happy. Anyone celebrating anywhere and how?

Next season, new striker must wear shirt no 21...

not a MU supporter, but congrats anyway :)

looking forward to next season!

Congrates everybody......have been fans of MU for 3 decades....to me this is the best run club by the best management for almost half a century liao.....it's right for us to celebrate....and still can't tire of this the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.