Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like 8-star performance! :D

Bye bye Arsene... nah! :sticktong

8-2 is a one off result against gunners due to them removing their engine in the engine room without replacement, the last time they swollow 7 goals or more was in 1927? i think... but then i prefer to a slower start for the season maybe a 3-2 win, just hope that the lads don't get too swollen in the head esp when we are on top just after 2 games! SAF better bring them back to earth soon if not other teams will do so esp with our weak backline......

Must give this one to those youngsters, they controlled the tempo, like barca against mu last year's CL final, no chance for the gunners.

superb result, but i prefered last nite result to be 3-2 or 4-2, then reserve the balance goals to score on chelsea, liverfool and mancity..
hopefully all ManU players will not be arrogent and carried away by the last 2 games result.
Anyway, good game, ManU.. marching forward to #20 champion !

魔道毕露, 谁以争锋!!

superb result, but i prefered last nite result to be 3-2 or 4-2, then reserve the balance goals to score on chelsea, liverfool and mancity..
hopefully all ManU players will not be arrogent and carried away by the last 2 games result.
Anyway, good game, ManU.. marching forward to #20 champion !

no need to score too many goals against us lah.... score more against your close rivals at the blue end of manchester. :)

no need to score too many goals against us lah.... score more against your close rivals at the blue end of manchester. :)

haha... for them will be scoring a 90min winner against them thats the best!

no worry bro, 3 games result will not decide who will be champion.. season still long long way to go.. hopefully gunners will buck up after the international break.. time for gunners to shoot down mancity and chelsea... save yourself and help us... ha ha...:bsmilie:

no worry bro, 3 games result will not decide who will be champion.. season still long long way to go.. hopefully gunners will buck up after the international break.. time for gunners to shoot down mancity and chelsea... save yourself and help us... ha ha...:bsmilie:

well, i expect arsene wenger will be spending some of that 60 mil pounds very soon to bring in some badly needed reinforcements :)

I would actually wanna say "Blame it on Citeh" coz if they hadn't performed that well against Spurs, I don't think Fergie will ask his kids to go full throttle :donno:

Actually all along the games agianst the 'big boys' are not that worrying it is the games against the 'smaller boys' that is more headache.... complacent!

well, i expect arsene wenger will be spending some of that 60 mil pounds very soon to bring in some badly needed reinforcements :)

Wonder who will be willing to join them?

I would actually wanna say "Blame it on Citeh" coz if they hadn't performed that well against Spurs, I don't think Fergie will ask his kids to go full throttle :donno:

To me that might not be the reason, Fergie will only tell the lads to go all out if it is nearer to the end of the season but not this early stage to him think he more interested in 3pts, 8 goals is just like a bonus icing on the cake!

Man U did Arsenal a favor actually ...... now they realise they need to buy new players urgently and looks like Werder Bremen defender Per Mertesa, Andre Santos, South Korea captain Park Chu-Young, and Chelsea trio Florent Malouda, Alex and Yossi Benayoun are on their radar.

Man U did Arsenal a favor actually ...... now they realise they need to buy new players urgently and looks like Werder Bremen defender Per Mertesa, Andre Santos, South Korea captain Park Chu-Young, and Chelsea trio Florent Malouda, Alex and Yossi Benayoun are on their radar.
Chelski trio? Hmm, I'm not aware of that except for the former 3. I guess the more new players come in, the better for Fantasy Football teams :D

Think they just got Park Chu-Young

wENGER now so desperate he has a 20 player shopping list: Chu-Young Park, Per Mertesacker and Andre Santos, Rennes holding midfielder Yann M'Vila, winger Marvin Martin from Sochaux, Everton duo Marouane Fellaini and Mikel Arteta, Bolton Wanderers' Gary Cahill, Rovers' Christopher Samba, Everton's Phil Jagielka, Eden Hazard, Sochaux playmaker Marvin Martin, Borussia Dortmund's Mario Gotze, Lazio forward Mauro Zarate, Chelsea duo Yossi Benayoun and Florent Malouda.

wENGER now so desperate he has a 20 player shopping list: Chu-Young Park, Per Mertesacker and Andre Santos, Rennes holding midfielder Yann M'Vila, winger Marvin Martin from Sochaux, Everton duo Marouane Fellaini and Mikel Arteta, Bolton Wanderers' Gary Cahill, Rovers' Christopher Samba, Everton's Phil Jagielka, Eden Hazard, Sochaux playmaker Marvin Martin, Borussia Dortmund's Mario Gotze, Lazio forward Mauro Zarate, Chelsea duo Yossi Benayoun and Florent Malouda.

if want to buy all, how much money$$$ ???
i think AW can sell all his current players and buy in all these players.. these new team look more stronger than the current one..:thumbsup:

I think he will kana overcharged due to desparation n insufficient time...

Status
Not open for further replies.