Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balance 25% the players just kick kick e ball n win e match..
Now seem like Blues n Reds are exchanging bra n panties.. Of course Reds got e better deal, Anelka can score more goals than Torres ..

I think Liv is kinda dumb. They should have signed Anelka when he was on loan years ago. Now I think he is past his prime liao. lol Torres finally got fed up of them. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
I think Liv is kinda dumb. They should have signed Anelka when he was on loan years ago. Now I think he is past his prime liao. lol Torres finally got fed up of them. :bsmilie:

Actually the club fed up of him.. Act big star..

hotsshooter said:

But he is a good striker, 81goals in 140appearance, at that rate he should be winning lots of trophies but sadly that's not the case. He has ambition and its good for him to find a trophy winning club. Anyway Liv get alot of profit selling him off...

scholesville said:
But he is a good striker, 81goals in 140appearance, at that rate he should be winning lots of trophies but sadly that's not the case. He has ambition and its good for him to find a trophy winning club. Anyway Liv get alot of profit selling him off...

Lfc bought him at 20m, sold at 50m, profit 30m. ManU bought CR at ard 20m, sold at 80m, still we win them.. Lfc can never beat us in all area..

Lfc bought him at 20m, sold at 50m, profit 30m. ManU bought CR at ard 20m, sold at 80m, still we win them.. Lfc can never beat us in all area..

That is lame. And it can only come from a Man U fan.

Actuallly he is a good striker but sala club or should i say they couldn't bring the best out of him!:bsmilie:

No they still beat us in terms of holding the no.18th title for more then 2 decades in which we onli hold for 2yrs! Lose big time!:cry:;p

They beat us in transfer this Jan, be it the amount spent or "earn" this we also lose them big big!

They also win us the no of defeats this season! This one i admit we tio trash big time!

pls feel free to add on!

:angel:;p:devil:

melvin said:
No they still beat us in terms of holding the no.18th title for more then 2 decades in which we onli hold for 2yrs! Lose big time!:cry:;p

They beat us in transfer this Jan, be it the amount spent or "earn" this we also lose them big big!

They also win us the no of defeats this season! This one i admit we tio trash big time!

pls feel free to add on!

They changed uncountable managers for e past 20+ yrs, where else we change NONE ! Tis one can never beat them ..

Tonight we hosting villa... another 3pts to pull away from the rest!:devil:

I dun think he acted like a big star during his time there. More like Liv can't match his ambitions and he asked for a transfer, hence looking like he acted like a big star He went to Liv to win trophies but won nothing. Wasted his time and youth there.

I thought Liv can't be more dumb after signing W. Bridge for 17M. They now bought A. Carroll for 35M! Are they fools or what? I think he is worth no more than 20M max.

That is lame. And it can only come from a Man U fan.

Actually, if you read Liv's thread here, much more lame stuffs are said. :bsmilie: But football fans will be football fans, so I dun blame anyone.

Manchester Utd 3 - 1 Aston Villa

Congrat for our mighty Rooney who scored within 49s for the 1st goal and it's was great long passing by Van Der Sar.

Awesome passing by Nani and Rooney strike the 2nd goal.

Fantastic strike by by Vidic for the 3rd goal.

:cheergal::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::cheergal:

afbug said:
Actually, if you read Liv's thread here, much more lame stuffs are said. :bsmilie: But football fans will be football fans, so I dun blame anyone.

Don know why fools fan always like to make noise in other supporter camp? Lost game make noise, own player betrayed them oso make noise.. Aiyo 

Last nite Nani still a bit selfish, keep thinking of scoring, hope SAF lecture him.
Giggs still e best player last nite...

pls feel free to add on!

their club thread in CS is much longer than ours. Does that count?

Actuallly he is a good striker but sala club or should i say they couldn't bring the best out of him!:bsmilie:

How to bring the best out of him when the lobang in defense is so big?

lancey said:
their club thread in CS is much longer than ours. Does that count?

Long but ... Don know how to say..

lancey said:
How to bring the best out of him when the lobang in defense is so big?

If he's good, opponent score 2, he need to score 3. Ppl score 3, then he has to score 4 mah.. Like tat then can show he deserved high pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.