Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you only have limited winners in oscar, unlike Barca all are winners in acting, even in reserves team....

As wat C Ronaldo said: just give e trophy to Barca!
I used to support Barca than RM, but now seem I dislike both of them..

Barca if dun use such tactics, will win many fans around the world.........

I think many people in the world including the FIFA would love to see Spain and Spanish clubs like Barca and RM to win any major trophy.
To them, Spanish play beautiful footballs and English footballs are too physical and ugly, so the Spanish clubs need protections from the referees in order to continue to show their beautiful football. Yucckkkksss......

Manchester United 2 - 1 Chelsea

:vhappy::vhappy::cheergal::cheergal::vhappy:

another 1 pt from 2 games, then ManU are true champion.. have 2 weeks to brush-up 'acting skill' against barca..

well done guys! a good win. This should send the Fool fans's heads spinning for awhile. wahaha

another 1 pt from 2 games, then ManU are true champion.. have 2 weeks to brush-up 'acting skill' against barca..

Although we need just 1pt think we will be going for the max 6pts! As for acting we need to learn from oscar winners or do they have Oscar schools? :devil:

Last edited:
well done guys! a good win. This should send the Fool fans's heads spinning for awhile. wahaha

Fools fan don care wan lah... they very satisfied with their #18... they keep on saying :' there is another season '...

Fools fan don care wan lah... they very satisfied with their #18... they keep on saying :' there is another season '...

They only care about winning their games against us! That is like winning the EPL, CL n World cup! The rest theyno interested!

They only care about winning their games against us! That is like winning the EPL, CL n World cup! The rest theyno interested!

kind of like a sick obsession?

They did make a correct decision by selling off torres... who i saw totally cannot make it in yesterday game.. poor passing, weak shooting, just like a no-head-housefly flying around... still wondering why chelsea field him instead of anelka? Anelka can click better with drogba and still got some chances of winning.. which i actually don't wish to happen..

hehehe only 1 more pt required! Oh man, Man Utd and SAF is going to knock Liv off their f**king perch! wahahaha.

lol by the time their season came, Man Utd would have won 50 more titles! Let them be forever sweet 18!

Congrats on the title, not easy to win 19th times. Dun think you guys will lose 2 games in a row. Next season will be interesting, as the teams in the league seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

Congrats on the title, not easy to win 19th times. Dun think you guys will lose 2 games in a row. Next season will be interesting, as the teams in the league seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

hi bro, thanks.. this season coming to an end.. let hope every team do well in the next season.. can see Liverpool improved under KD guidance.. wat u say is correct, there will be no more consider weak team in the coming season..

Barca sealed theirs....MU have to do it by this week so that the players can get more time to rest :)

no, no, no.... should be more time to practice 'acting'... like how to fall naturally, once contact need to shout till the whole stadium can hear you, roll 10m on the ground, cry within 5 sec once kicked on leg..

Blackburn V United
Saturday, May 14, 2011 7:45:00 PM

We will seal our title at Ewood park!

Status
Not open for further replies.