Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont like this chap...rude, expensive and under achive....dont know why Fergie rate him so high :sweat:

why he need to run round round to kick the penalty? and still can't score ! so many patterm..
should let van de sar take e penalty, old man don run so much...

UCL 2010 Round of 16 Draw Result

Marseille vs Man Utd ..:thumbsup:
Milan vs Tottenham .. :thumbsup:
Asernal vs Barcelona ...:bsmilie:
Kobenhavn vs Chelsea .. :D

UCL 2010 Round of 16 Draw Result

Marseille vs Man Utd ..:thumbsup:
Milan vs Tottenham .. :thumbsup:
Asernal vs Barcelona ...:bsmilie:
Kobenhavn vs Chelsea .. :D

Think Man Utd, Milan, Barca n Kobenhavn to go through!;p

Phew! Just avoiding the Italian teams at this stage is good enough! Now its time to beat Marseille. Not easy teams and French are good but against Marsellie, we have a better chance.

I think Barcelona also will be cursing their luck. Of all teams, they got Arsenal. :bsmilie:

Phew! Just avoiding the Italian teams at this stage is good enough! Now its time to beat Marseille. Not easy teams and French are good but against Marsellie, we have a better chance.

I think Barcelona also will be cursing their luck. Of all teams, they got Arsenal. :bsmilie:

It's good to get Marseille but they were once one of the power house in Europe with Red Star Belgrade.... but thats history now!:bsmilie: We will beat them.

Chelsea may scrape through if they dun self destruct!

Dun think they will curse their luck cos This is how Barca will beat the Gunners!:bsmilie:

I think Barcelona also will be cursing their luck. Of all teams, they got Arsenal. :bsmilie:[/QUOTE]

this time round i think Arsenal can beat Barca.. but still Arsenal cannot reach final base on their form and luck.. b'cos there is not a single good field suitable them, even their own Emirate Std will lose game.. :confused:

WoW, I never expect to find a Man Utd discussion at this forum....;p

To all Red Devils,

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

Tight Christmas / New Year fixture ahead!

United V Sunderland
Sunday, December 26, 2010 11:00:00 PM

Birmingham V United
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 4:00:00 AM

West Brom V United
Saturday, January 01, 2011 8:45:00 PM

But we have done it before we will do it again! We will collect all 9 pts n run away!:devil:

WoW, I never expect to find a Man Utd discussion at this forum....;p

To all Red Devils,

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

Welcome to the thread!

Drop by more often!

and Merry Christmas to u too!

:devil::devil::devil:

Merry Christmas to all Man Utd fans! :devil:

ManU 2 - 0 Sunderland,
finally got to see true red devil color.. good short passing, on-target shot, well-defence w/o yellow card.. keep it up and no 19 is ours..

Wah another match tonight! Busy schedule, really crazy. Thats why English clubs tend to struggle in Europe without a winter break.

Birmingham 1 United 1

Conceded a last min goal to cancel off Berbatov's 58mins strike!

But then we are back on top with 2 Games on hand!

We are Unbeaten united!:devil:

Felt like being robbed! :confused: Its a foul on Rio and then a handball and Bowyer was offside and the ref missed all 3 incidents leading to the goal. He is as blind as a bat!

Status
Not open for further replies.