macro shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

sclau19

Sep 29, 2006
Macro shots done last week. Not good enuff but just hope to hear some c&c on improvements. 350d, Tamron 90mm

1)
IMG_5059e.jpg

2)
IMG_4685e.jpg

3)
IMG_4666e.jpg

pic 1 very nice!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
in my opinion, for pic 2- it is better to include the whole butterfly rather than cropping off part of the antenna and wing
just my opinion
cheers

pic 1 very nice!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
in my opinion, for pic 2- it is better to include the whole butterfly rather than cropping off part of the antenna and wing
just my opinion
cheers

didnt crop it....i would say bad framing when taken....had to bend down almost flat on the ground while taking this shot...haha...was quite reluctant to post the shots as i deem not good enuff but was also quite luck to get this shot so .....have seem some of your macro shots too...they are great...perhaps one of this day we could go shoot together...:)

didnt crop it....i would say bad framing when taken....had to bend down almost flat on the ground while taking this shot...haha...was quite reluctant to post the shots as i deem not good enuff but was also quite luck to get this shot so .....have seem some of your macro shots too...they are great...perhaps one of this day we could go shoot together...:)

yup..agree fully
sometimes because of the situation we just cannot frame the pic nicely- no matter how we posture ourself...squatting, crawling, ...........
anyway thanks for the compliments
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.