Macro Shoot @ Bukit Batok Nature Park [4-Apr Sat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a good time this morning at BB Park for my first macro shoot. Thanks everyone for a fine morning. Thanks teebs for the loan of the closeup lenses. Could have brought some drugs for the ants and insects so they can stay still for a longer while. Next time I'll bring my bugs of the right size and temperament! My back is killing me.

Thanks to Peter for organising another fun outing, and Priscilla for the photos, and also to the others for pointing out the bugs that I'd have missed. Really fruitful trip :)

Hi Peter,
Thanks a million for organizing this outing for newbies like us. We really learnt alot of things from guru like yourself.

Yes, as Kai Wen just said, the outing was made so much more enriching and fun meeting like minded people like all of you. Great to make your acquaintance.

Hope Priscilla could upload the group photo soon so I could put faces to the names before I forget.

Thanks again for everything.

Raymond

Hahaha...I'm no Macro Guru...:bsmilie:

Group photo has already been uploaded in my thread.

Thanks to Peter for organising another fun outing, and Priscilla for the photos, and also to the others for pointing out the bugs that I'd have missed. Really fruitful trip :)

Glad u enjoyed the trip. Hope to see u next time...:)

had a good time this morning at BB Park for my first macro shoot. Thanks everyone for a fine morning. Thanks teebs for the loan of the closeup lenses. Could have brought some drugs for the ants and insects so they can stay still for a longer while. Next time I'll bring my bugs of the right size and temperament! My back is killing me.

hahahaha...:bsmilie:

No problem but I think u need to get a diffuser for your G6...;)

I am trying to make a diffuser that focus some light just infront of the lense. What I need is a lot of practice with my G6 especially when you said we need to do use Manual when shooting macro with close up filters.

I wanted to upload (attach) a photo with this message but the "insert image" icon keeps asking me for a URL! Can you point me to the right place where CS keep such procedure?

I am trying to make a diffuser that focus some light just infront of the lense. What I need is a lot of practice with my G6 especially when you said we need to do use Manual when shooting macro with close up filters.

I wanted to upload (attach) a photo with this message but the "insert image" icon keeps asking me for a URL! Can you point me to the right place where CS keep such procedure?

U can refer to this thread.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94574

Status
Not open for further replies.