2. confirmed (JY)
3. confirmed (CL)
4. confirmed (CKC)
5. confirmed (W)
6. confirmed (TOE)

Reserved List
1. reserved (WY)

300n

Cannot join - sunday morning got class. And still saving to get new lens.

BTW anyone know her? She was also at Dreamcars Asia.
DPP_00011.JPG

Need one more! :)

Anyone wants to shoot Lynn there is an opening. Please post here and PM to Thomas.

Deadline to sign up is 10pm tonight (Sat 20 August)

Thanks

Updates on Lynn Photo Shoot

List
1. confirmed (LWL)
2. confirmed (JY)
3. confirmed (CL)
4. confirmed (CKC)
5. confirmed (W)
6. confirmed (ST)

Reserved List
1. reserved (WY)

300n

Hi all,

Nice meeting you guys.

During the shoots , even cars also have to give way to us.

Next time better buy insurance for model outdoor shoot liao ... :bsmilie:

CRW_0144.jpg

That's hilarious!!! :bsmilie: :nono: :sweat: (hope nobody got hurt...)

Look forward to seeing some photos from this shoot that I missed :embrass:

Ted

Guys,

Thanks everyone here attended the shoot, in fact all of them really enjoyed it although the weather looks cloudy and later drizzling. But the shoot still carry on and thank lynn to be our model girl. Hope she saw the photos in clubsnap under portraits and poses will like them all.

Watch out for another model shoot thread coming up real soon.

300n

DarkForce said:
Hi all,

Nice meeting you guys.

CRW_0144.jpg
this pic is so funny, but I kind of like it... it's so real;p

DarkForce said:
Hi all,

Nice meeting you guys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/chrisleng/Misc/CRW_0144.jpg

Yes, nice meeting you all.

Thanks to Thomas for the effort in organising the shoot. Not forgetting to thanks Lynn and Mr C.L.'s presence, for below image(of 5frame) that I've got. Finally, I've got successful shots using ai-servo/mult-burst mode after few fail attempts. At least, shows that the camera is working and it's my ignorance. I m a happy man now. :cool:

DarkForce said:
Hi all,

Nice meeting you guys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/chrisleng/Misc/CRW_0144.jpg

Thanks to Thomas for the effort in organising the shoot. Not forgetting to thanks Lynn and Mr C.L.'s presence, for below image(of 5frame) that I've got. Finally, I've got successful shots using ai-servo/mult-burst mode after few fail attempts. At least, shows that the camera is working and it's my ignorance. I m a happy man now. :cool:

Img_7997.jpg

Wlyang said:

Img_7997.jpg

wow , who is the handsome guy in front ? :embrass:

Ya, man. He should be into modelling instead....... why carry those heavy lenses around?:sweatsm:

Wlyang said:
Ya, man. He should be into modelling instead....... why carry those heavy lenses around?:sweatsm:

Yo bro,

How is your photos turn out. Me no time , still processing, left some more to go. Will post for you guys' comments when ready.

Oh that guys har ? How much you going to pay for him to be your model ?

DarkForce said:
Yo bro,

How is your photos turn out. Me no time , still processing, left some more to go. Will post for you guys' comments when ready.

Oh that guys har ? How much you going to pay for him to be your model ?

Ok lah but not outstanding as the F4 bokeh are so-so.... did not use wide angle lense when I supposed to, so the framing is not really ideal. There's something about the outfits and the poses to put in place together that I can't explain. Anyway, I am experimental and learning on this shoot. No pressure lah. Next time, perhaps can get more satifactory shots, then put up for viewing and comments.

Shall wait for your posting but not too long ah.

That guy definitely looks like an "L" quality. I believed if he poses without his "hood" costs even more. He has to sacrifice himself when he expose more to light........ Also should ask him to wear bright colour top instead of that dark colour one. So it may bring out some 'sunshine' in him. :devil:

Wlyang said:
Ok lah but not outstanding as the F4 bokeh are so-so.... did not use wide angle lense when I supposed to, so the framing is not really ideal. There's something about the outfits and the poses to put in place together that I can't explain. Anyway, I am experimental and learning on this shoot. No pressure lah. Next time, perhaps can get more satifactory shots, then put up for viewing and comments.

Shall wait for your posting but not too long ah.

That guy definitely looks like an "L" quality. I believed if he poses without his "hood" costs even more. He has to sacrifice himself when he expose more to light........ Also should ask him to wear bright colour top instead of that dark colour one. So it may bring out some 'sunshine' in him. :devil:

Actually this guy can be a better model. Look at his backside, expensive stuffs.

CRW_0068bw.jpg

DarkForce said:
Actually this guy can be a better model. Look at his backside, expensive stuffs.

CRW_0068bw.jpg
Oh, yeah. It's a M3, I believe. Art meets Tech. Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.