LX3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chanced upon this website while searching for reviews on P&S digital camera. Great Website! I bought the LX3 today for $690 (c/w leather case and 4Gb Lexar card) from John 3:16.

Newbie here...Thank you for all the helpful information. Happy New Year :)

Last edited:
got mine at AP SLS.

$710 (cash)
- 1x Kingston 8gb (on request)
- case ("LUmix", not the nice 1)
- additional high capacity batt. (rated at 4000mAh, vs orig. 1090mAh)

This is very interesting!! LX3 really vampire sucker for BATT power ;(

got mine at AP SLS.

$710 (cash)

...- additional high capacity batt. (rated at 4000mAh, vs orig. 1090mAh)

This one?:

09012009270.jpg

wah lao?? battery with 4x the capaicty at same size? i gonna get me one too.

Dun count on it; if it's really so good u tink they can afford to package as freebie meh?

lol batteries actually very cheap, its just that branded ones are damn exp.

so even with 4000 mah maybe can still be made cheaply?

im more puzzled how they can 4x the capacity and still keep it the same size.... and im also wondering if 4000 mah is fake (after all the battery is not original, they can put 6000mah i also woudlnt know)

if the batt is charge in-camera, you gotta be careful using 3rd party battery.. in case they overheat/catch fire along with the camera.

if the batt is charge in-camera, you gotta be careful using 3rd party battery.. in case they overheat/catch fire along with the camera.

Noted. Anyway for LX3 is charged separately in an ext. charger.

Don't be too happy. I got a similar 3rd party battery (2600mAH) for my D-Lux4 but the battery doesn't last as long as the original (1090mAH).:dunno:

Don't be too happy. I got a similar 3rd party battery (2600mAH) for my D-Lux4 but the battery doesn't last as long as the original (1090mAH).:dunno:
i got mine also a 2500mah batt, ill try how many shots this thing can go

got mine at AP SLS.

$710 (cash)

Hmm... I thought they are selling for S$680/- Have the price went up? :think:

i think is because he asked for an 8 gb card, that's why the price is a little bit higher.

4000mah mean it allow a device to draw up to 4000 mili amp per hr rate. What is doesn't say is for how long. For instance 4000 mili amp per hr at peak and drop to 500 mah after 10mins. Whereas 1050 mah but able to sustain for say 15mins. Measurement read aft 45 mins of cont usage is 850 whereas the 4000mah batt is only 350 now.

This holding power graph... Not much supplier will tell you... G1 is my 6th Panny cam and so far none of the compatible batt can match the holding power of the original. Then again... nothing much to complain coz it's half the price most of the time. :bsmilie:

got mine at ms photo. 699 2 4 gb cards. 1 leather case. 1 spare batt woo hoo. .:) so far i think one of the better deals. quite amazed by the things it could do. i nv thought i would buy a compact but this really made me change my mind lol

got mine at ms photo. 699 2 4 gb cards. 1 leather case. 1 spare batt woo hoo. .:) so far i think one of the better deals. quite amazed by the things it could do. i nv thought i would buy a compact but this really made me change my mind lol

I was curious... anyone regret buying the LX3 instead of the D-LUX 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.