Low light option - Pentax K-5 II?

I have been using both k30 and k5iis,always carry them when shooting,so dun need to swap lens mah. To me,there are differences: In raw file process ,I can get more detail, sharpness and dynamic range from k5iis.It also has more control and setting to play with.Using with battery grip, I am able to shoot more than 1k photo.K30 is good enough , If u are not pixel peeping.If your budget can stretch ,k5iis is a good choice,otherwise k30 .U will not go wrong with either.

If on a tight budget, choose the K30 as it is not going for a great price of $699.00 with the DAL 18-55 lens.

I changed form the K5 to the K30 and got one for my son too. Now I have 2 K30s. The AF is definitely faster than the K5. No hunting in low light.

Just to update everyone, MS Color is selling the K30 with 18-55 WR lens for $699..it is not the non WR kit lens btw..make it even more tempting to get it at such a low price..Now! i want to go k5iis but k30 cant sell much liao :(

Very good price indeed. Those who have bought the k30 at high price,just enjoy it,this cam is a keeper,even next time upgrade,it can be a very competent second body.

No,infact I c none.

I actually encountered it when i shot an interior shot with fine pattern. Its not as if it will happen all the time, but it is an existing problem, just that not common problem

I shoot macro and landscape which explains y,but it can be minimize using lightroom If u happen to encounter ,not a big deal: )

I shot a lot of xmm with the k5iis. So far only once or twice I could see the moire not really a big deal. Still able to use Lightroom to suppress.