Lots of New Gear Coming Up - Bodies and Lenses!!! Would you believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep the 82mm is kind of like huh?!?

but maybe that's Nikon's way of making sure it will not have the vignetting problem with FX sensors like the current 70-200mm has?

I don't mind getting 82mm filters because it will solve vignetting problem.. Just that two sources says different filter size... so don't know how true it is now...

I don't mind getting 82mm filters because it will solve vignetting problem.. Just that two sources says different filter size... so don't know how true it is now...

let's hope it's true! :)

These 2 interests me:
- D700x - cos it'll drive down the price of a 2nd hand D700!!!
- AF-S Nikkor 35 mm f/1.4G - "normal" lens for my D90!!!

These 2 interests me:
- D700x - cos it'll drive down the price of a 2nd hand D700!!!
- AF-S Nikkor 35 mm f/1.4G - "normal" lens for my D90!!!

haha yep but how much it will drive down not the D700? hopefully it will be attractive enough

35mm f1.4G - most i think would want because it a fast lens but will the performance be worth the high price... time will tell...

the 35mm f1.4 is going to be very ex.

I used to check out these rumors but nowadays I try not to believe.

Anyone can write these predictions.

But when the real thing comes, the real thing comes. Then it becomes important.

:)

That said, got a feeling the focus will be updating the primes. The zooms are quite well developed and up to date, no need for similar or repetitive range to confuse buyers.

What?! Still no 24/1.4 or 28/1.4 II?! :angry:

Start saving now !!!

D700x and D400 - woohoo~
70-200mm VR (hopefully there is a white or light grey version) - this is a must.
85mm 1.4G - AFS

Seems that there's no replacement model rumoured for the D90 eh? wonder how much would a 300s/400 Cost if released :think:

taken a big bag of salt, the camera bodies are like a no-brainer... natural progression. there will always be a replacement camera somewhere over the horizon.

but like cactus jack, i'm keen on the 35/14 if it is true... CJ, wat will ur wife say?? :bsmilie:
"but honey, it's to take beautiful and priceless shots of the kids!!" :angel:

so many things to BBBB. More excuses to come up with. :p

seriously new primes would be good.

ooo - if the D700x comes out, then prices of D700 should start dropping... That would be good news for me coz I really don't want video! :lovegrin:

'But darling, i thou u said before. Is the man behind the machine tat take great pictures. btw, Gucci just came out a new bag'

counterback tactic used by women

i like this! :thumbsup:

very good strategic plan because if you had said, "but honey they are for me to take shots of the beautiful you..."

it'll probably never work as she would have seen through it... ahahaha! :bsmilie:

yeah involve the beautiful kids! :sweatsm:

What?! Still no 24/1.4 or 28/1.4 II?! :angry:

patience... someday, somewhere beyond the big blue sky, someone's thinking of you... (and your wish for those leneses) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.