Looking for small group of photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. small group seem to be getting bigger. my friend and I thinking of going orchard for some x'mas night shot too.. :cool:

Haha yea, but we wanna keep it small. Glenn and I are thinking of shooting a band currently. But we need to find a band and the right location to shoot them haha.

Wahh, just saw this discussion :( , hope I can join in if it's still ok with you guys :D
I am 22 this year (thought there is age declaration :D :D )

Oh yea, dunno if anyone posted already, the Christmas lights are up at Orchard now.. kinda look like last year deco though.

seems like an interesting forum's going on here.

Can I join in too?
I'm 22 this year.

Guys, how about we organize one outing together since there is so many of us?

Weekend or weekday better for all?

Count me in! Would love to go out to shoot, havent been with groupies in awhile :(

Hey, please count me in too. Haven't been utilizing my camera much. 24 this year.

lol why is ppl declaring thier ages? nobody wil restrict u from joining an open group outing just cause ur under 18. LOL ;) im from ShootShootShoot, and we've got a buncha ppl still studying too.. all ages and from entry level to enthusiastic level, semi pros to pros! :D all welcomed!~

Anyone have any friends who are in a band and wants to have a shoot lol, I wanna try shooting people for a change lol.

i might have a band shoot coming up in december... but not confirmed yet... maybe i can organize something for you guys if you wanna shoot people for a change... how does cosplay sound... lol!

Anybody been to punggol beach before?

Last edited:
i did once... whats up?

Issit a very difficult place to access? Been wanting to try shooting the rocks over there.

if u drive... no issue... there's a bus from punggol mrt though... got to wait quite a while for it though...

im interested too. but im super noob with just 2 lens. just started 2 dslr 2 months ago.

please tell us how to go to that place for those who've been there... what to take, whether it is troublesome... just share... :D

ive never went for a group shooting before. its always im alone..
and this time i really wanna be in a group to shoot each and eevrytime im free for it!. :)

Haha. Yea, free la. Just wanna try. Been shooting streets and stuff until I don't mind if ghosts appear in my pics haha.

Anyway anybody wants to go shoot sunset? Nv did that before and I want to do some HDR lol.

Maybe can try the following places:

1) Punggol Beach
2) Marina Barrage
3) Labrador Park
4) Mitre hotel (Urban decay theme?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.