Looking for Photographers from 27th to 29th Oct 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Tan

Oct 22, 2015
Our company Andios Pte Ltd is looking for three student or freelance photographers to do simple product photography across different retail outlets from 27-29 Oct 2015.

Dates: 27th, 28th and 29th Oct 2015 for photoshoot. Briefing and training at Funan DigitaLife mall on 27th Oct 11am.

Timing: Flexible, but photoshoot must happen between 11am to 6pm each day

Assignment: To take product photos of phones at designated retail outlets in shopping malls. Photographer will meet with retail store employee who will provide the phones for onsite photography. Photos of products are to be shot on clean backgrounds within the store. Each photographer is required to visit up to 15 stores over the three days within one designated zone (eg. East area of Singapore)

Fees for each photographer : $120 per day, with an additional $40 transport allowance. Fees to be paid at the end of the three-day assignment.

Basic requirements: Photographer to supply own dSLR, memory card and to bring along laptop (with photo-editing software, eg. Photoshop) and thumbdrive as photos are to be immediately post-processed (simple Photoshop clean-up, cropping) and handed to retail store employees right after shoot.

Please email chris@andios.sg if interested. Please provide your name, mobile number and age. Applications will close by 12pm 25th Oct Sunday and successful applicants will be contacted by our team.

This is seriously another cheap labour . Express service and expected to DI to clean background.. and must bring laptop ...

Hmm...
If turnover on same day, can also get paid on the same day?
Should work both ways, right?
If TS disappear after downloading pictures, how?

Can bring handphone? I edit using snapseed.

Can bring handphone? I edit using snapseed.

oh please, even if it's shooting using handphone, $120 is ridiculously low for a day's work!

Wait one freaking day? Oh lord...

Eh help la, why you all post this kind of ad so cheapskate one. Liddat I ask my maid go take for you la.

guys, cut the TS some slack and do your feedback in the kopitiam threads

I understand the reason you want to post your view, I also understand you wish to vent, but please do it in KPT.

and here is a thing you might want to take note, when you see people like this posting their email in the thread, clearly making a point that they won't want to come back here to check their thread, so whatever you said is like talking to a wall, if you don't believe me than please go and check their last activity.

so don't waste your breath here.

and fyi, photographers need to learn what is reasonable charge, you need to work out your price, accept the assignment when you think it is price reasonably.
walk away if you think the price is not right.

nevertheless, so long there are still someone from here taking up such offers, we will keep seeing these type of offers come here.

this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.